Principle Engineer - Embedded Systems - 65k - Staffordshire
- Art der Tätigkeit: Festanstellung
- Gehalt: £55000 - £65000 per annum + competitive package
- Lage: Staffordshire
- Referenz: CF-32489802
My key automotive client are currently looking for a Principal Engineer - Embedded Systems to start immediately. As Principle Engineer you will working closely with the machine business units throughout the group, manufacturing, purchasing, key suppliers and industrial design.
- Change management.
- Simultaneous Engineering: Design for assembly manufacture, and service.
- Work with purchasing to identify suitable suppliers and optimise tooling and piece cost.
- Failure investigation and analysis, 8D.
- New product introduction (concept to launch), creating timing plans, writing / developing and validating engineering specifications.
- The individual must have good experience in one or more of the following areas, plastic mouldings, large pressings, castings & metal fabrications / protective structures.
- 3D CAD system operation (NX preferable) to conduct design studies and concept work.
- Identification and implementation of cost reduction opportunities.
- Present data / design / project progress to all levels.
- Generation / completion of DFMEA, DVPSOR, change documentation and drawings.
- Supervision and control of output from team members.
- Coordination of Engineering Group
It's understood you may not tick every requirement so even if you only meet two or three of the key skills, I will still be interested in speaking with you.
The company offer great incentives for being an employee including a clear career progression and development plan, competitive salary, great company pension scheme, healthcare and a massive 33 days annual leave!
If you're interested or would like to apply for the role please email your CV to l.molesworthATcomputerfutures.com or call me on 0121 616 5703 and ask to be put through to Liam Molesworth.