IT jobs by location
IT consulting jobs
We've got it covered!
The only constant in IT is change and in September Lance Fisher, CIO of SThree and Winner of the CIO of the Year Award 2014, and Ade McCormack will be sharing insight into the Future of IT.
Securing a new IT job can be challenging and having advice and guidance can never be underestimated. Read our series of career guides...
Featured IT Jobs
- Ab Initio Developer
- Ab Initio Developer, Financial Services Responsibilities to include data analysis, batch processing, data manipulation, Ab Initio queues, and production and administration support. Design, implement, and develop ETL Abinitio processes against high-volume and complex data sources. Demonstrable experience creating concise, easily understandable ETL documentation. Extensive experience with Ab Initio, Teradata, and Oracle required. 12 month contract with potential for extensive and/ or hire Apply Now
- Testmanager (m/w) Wir suchen einen Test Manager (m/w) Für den Standort Großraum München suchen wir zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen Testmanager. Ihre Aufgaben als Testmanager sind die enge Zusammenarbeit mit den internen Entwicklungs- bzw. Testteams sowie dem Management. Durch Ihre Erfahrung im Automotive Bereich können Sie Testkonzepte, Testpläne und Testmethoden erstellen, Metriken ermitteln und festlegen, sowie Testergebnisse zusammenfassen und reporten. Des weiteren können Sie aufgrund Ihrer Erfahrung im Automotive Embedded Design und Testing Review Testspezifikation auf allen Integrationsebenen erstellen und die Steuerung der Testaktivitäten überwachen. Ihre Qualifikationen bestehen aus einem erfolgreich abgeschlossenen Hochschulstudium, mehrjährige Erfahrung im Automobil- und Testingumfeld sowie der Embedded Softwareentwicklung. Auch sollten Sie schon Erfahrung von der Leitung von Teams haben und im Besitz von einem ISTQB-Zertifikat sein. Kenntnisse in bzw. mit DOORS, ISO26262, FMAE, CANoe, Test Absicherung und Adressierung/Verfolgung von "FAILED" Testergebnisse sind von Vorteil. Die Dauer des Projektes beträgt 3 Monate mit einer Option auf Verlängerung auf 6 Monate. Remotes Arbeiten ist nicht möglich. Sollten Sie Interesse an einer neuen Herausforderung im Testing haben oder jemanden kennen, für den dieses Thema spannend sein könnte, freue ich mich von Ihnen zu hören. Sind Sie interessiert?…und bringen die gewünschten Voraussetzungen mit? Dann freue ich mich auf Ihre Bewerbung mit folgenden Unterlagen: Ihren aktuellen Lebenslauf und Ihre Verfügbarkeit. Bitte schildern Sie mir auch kurz Ihre Erfahrung in den Bereichen der `Must Have Skills`. Wir freuen uns auf Sie! Ralph Herberg, Computer Futures Apply Now
- Cognos BI Developer - Derby - £60,000
- A Cognos BI Developer is required to join a successful, rapidly growing organization in Derby. The company has exciting 'big data' projects lined up and require a Cognos BI Developer to join and help out with the ETL work required, before getting involved themselves. The role of Cognos BI Developer gives you an outstanding chance at utilizing 'technologies of the future', and if you play a part in the projects' successful completion, it will be a great addition to your CV. The manager places a lot of value on the importance of data and how it can help drive company performance and this is backed financially by the company directors, so you will be working in a team and project that is very much under the spotlight. The aim of your role will be to shorten ETL process times whilst transferring all relevant data into a transparent source. The Cognos BI Developer will be responsible for the following: * Provide hands on technical expertise to improve development standards and ensure regular support themes are addressed as part of the wider BI roadmap. * Performing successful ETL routines on all existing data to enable a structured, rigorous, data-driven and externally-oriented approach to the big data strategy. * Develop reports and dashboards for key performance indicators, business metrics and operational data; formulate solutions to organise and present that information with a clear, concise and structured style * Optimise, update, and maintain existing software and reporting applications Collaborate with Business data analysts and business owners to test and verify reporting solutions to ensure quality and accuracy * Provides hands-on development, unit testing, system testing and support for ETL processes, including bug fixes. The skills required are: * 5+ years experience of Cognos 10/10.1/10.2 * Excellent experience of Cognos ETL processes * Good understanding of Cognos Data Manager * Competent in the use of Cognos Framework Manager * Thorough knowledge Reports Studio We have interview slots booked in for October so if you are interested, get in fast! We have a number of similar roles too so if you feel this isn't quite for you but are open to hearing about more opportunities, give Charlie Webb a call on 0121 616 5700 or submit your current CV. Apply Now
- Java Developer - Web Applications
- Tableau/ Business Intelligence Developer
- Tableau/ Business Intelligence Developer This Developer will create monthly to weekly reports that are compelling and beautiful, with a focus on telling a story not just reporting the numbers. From the Business Intelligence side, the right person will be able to understand the business needs of their end customers and can then generate insights that lead them to feel engaged and empowered. Start-up company environment so must be a self-starter and able to collaborate with all members of the staff. This position is a contract with potential to become permanent. Requirements; -Experience working with mobile, web, and location data -Expert Tableau skills -Great interpersonal skills, able to communicate with technical and non-technical teams -Strong problem solving and analytical skills -Ability to tell a story with a single report that is understood by a wide audience -Research and understand industry trends -Retail and consumer sites/ applications prior experience Apply Now
- Business Analyst - Retail, London £55,000
- Business Analyst - Fashion Retail, Central London £50-55,000 + Bonus I am currently helping out a global fashion retailer with a strong presence in both the UK and USA on a really important Business Analyst vacancy. They own some of the most recognisable brands in the country, and have offices globally. The business analyst will get the chance to work in a very fast paced environment within a dynamic team and as a company, they have extensive growth plans over the next 3 years where they are targeting the following - * International Expansion - Europe and Asia * Market place trading * Multi-Channel * Experience in stores The role is hybrid and the successful candidate will need to be flexible with experience in both supply chain and merchandising. The essentials for this role include - * Business Analysis experience in a retail environment * Experience in Supply Chain * Experience in Merchandising * Strong understanding of retail systems It is a vibrant and entrepreneurial environment, where it is essential you have very strong communication skills up to board level. Desirables - * Agile experience * Fashion retail experience If you think you are suitable and interested in hearing more, please send your up to date CV and I will be able to give you further details about the role/company. Kind regards. Apply Now
- .NET Developer, Web Developer - York
- .NET Developer with ASP.NET MVC skills - North West York - £35,000 to £45,000 A highly motivated .NET Developer who has strong web development skills is needed at a relaxed eCommerce business who encourage quality not quantity in their .NET development in York. The successful .NET Developer will be required to undertake assigned project work, liaise with the business to gather requirements, design and develop solutions that are fit for purpose to agreed costs and timescales, whilst using the very latest Microsoft technologies. You will also be involved in planned software release cycles, including bug fixing, test and implementation into the live environment. This will involve working closely with other technical teams to produce the best possible result for the business, as well as offering the chance to work autonomously from time to time. You must have experience of developing high trafficked websites from the ground up and therefore posses an in depth knowledge of various technologies including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, CSS, jQuery, XML and SQL Server. Knowledge of working in a multi-team Agile, SCRUM and Test Driven Development environment would be a massive advantage but not essential. If you're a strong .NET Developer that has web development experience using the aforementioned tools and technologies, I would like to hear from you. The salary is £35-45,000 with 25 days holiday, 6% pension, healthcare, life assurance and child care vouchers. Please contact Jonathan Maironis at Computer Futures on 0161 817 7888 for a chat or you can contact me on LinkedIn. Apply Now
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for my South London based client, they are currently looking for a strong 2nd line engineer to join their busy team on a 3 month contract. The successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running in a fast paced and challenging environment. This a customer facing role so you will need to be a strong communicator and used to dealing with end users. Key Skills: -Windows 7 -Office 2010/2013 -Active Directory -Exchange -Mobile devices If you feel that you are a good fit for this role and you are immediately available then please forward you current CV to Andrew Dale at Computer Futures. Apply Now
- Sharepoint Administrator
- Java Scala Architect
- I'm looking for a Java Scala Architect for a leading software company based in Central London. As a Java Scala Architect you will be very hands on with a strong Java development background and good grounding in architecture concepts. This is a 6 month contract opportunity for a Java Scala Architect to work with the latest technologies in an Agile/Scrum environment. The role will involve working closely with business analysts, testers, project managers and stakeholders within the business so strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Responsibilities: * Provide Java Scala Architecture input to roadmap projects * Perform design authority function on all Java Scala deliveries * Advise and support the Java delivery teams on project delivery and best practise. * Produce and publish Guidelines & Best Practices, Principles, and Standards for Java Scala Essential Skills: * Strong Java skills * Scala ( Play/ Akka / Spray etc) * Enterprise Design Patterns (OO, SOA, Hub & Spoke Architecture, Pub-Sub, etc) * J2EE Application Servers (Weblogic, etc) * Spring / Hibernate frameworks * Web Services (REST / SOAP) * RDBMS such as SQL/Oracle * Development Lifecycle Tools (Maven, Artifactory, JIRA, etc) * Agile (Scrum) Apply Now