IT jobs by location
IT consulting jobs
We've got it covered!
The only constant in IT is change and in September Lance Fisher, CIO of SThree and Winner of the CIO of the Year Award 2014, and Ade McCormack will be sharing insight into the Future of IT.
Securing a new IT job can be challenging and having advice and guidance can never be underestimated. Read our series of career guides...
Featured IT Jobs
- Lead SharePoint Consultant - Bristol - £65,000
- Computer Futures are looking for a Lead SharePoint Consultants to work within a leading Bristol based organisation, which operate on an Enterprise level. You will play an integral part of their well-established SharePoint and Infrastructure Function; and this role will allow you to progress to the forefront of all of the companies' latest projects. Within the role you will be required to cover the full project lifecycle and be willing to work both on your own and in teams. Experience in the below is essential: - SharePoint 2013 - in-depth demonstrable experience. - SQL 2012 - strong working knowledge of designing SQL infrastructure. - Active Directory - good working knowledge. - Windows 2008/2012 - good working knowledge. If candidates have worked on any of the below projects it would be highly desirable: - 2007 - 2010 migrations, which may have included custom code upgrades - Large seat 2010 & 2013 Intranet deployments with custom design - Large Document/Records management deployments of SharePoint 2010 - Application development projects, such as a custom time sheet application - Integration with other LOB systems, for example an ERP or CRM system This is a very exciting opportunity for a SharePoint Consultant/Architect looking to take the next step in their career along with allowing you to enhance your existing skill set and work on challenging new roll outs. Benefits Package: Pension Scheme / Bonus / Overtime / 23 Days Holiday / Private Health Care / On Site Parking / Training Interviews can be arranged immediately, so if you are interested in this role, then please do not hesitate to give me a call on 0117 9103333 or send through an up to date CV. I look forward to hearing from you. Apply Now
- Business Analyst - Bath - 40-45k
- Business Analyst - Bath - Up to £50,000 Computer Futures are currently working with a key client in the legal sector seeking an experienced Business Analyst who will be based in my client's Bath office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning legal firm whose reputation within Europe is emphatically growing. Providing legal advice to some of the worlds most well known companies, this is a brilliant company to join at the perfect time Key roles and responsibilities: * Extract business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis. * Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyse informational needs and functional requirements. * Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language. * Drive and challenge business teams on their assumptions of how the solution will meet their needs. * Be the liaison between the business units, technology and support teams. Serve as the link between the client and the project team. Analysis: * Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications. * Collaborate with subject matter experts (e.g. developers) to establish the technical vision and analyse tradeoffs between usability and functional/performance needs. * Evaluate information gathered and distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs. Work with the client to identify required changes. * Supervise test scenarios, scripts and plans. * Review and update requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution. * Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner. * Management of change in relation to the schedule and ensure agreed deadlines are met. This is a fantastic opportunity and suitable candidates will be interviewed immediately. Please only apply if you match all the criteria. Please send your CV to Tom Rees. Apply Now
- 2 X Senior IT Projects Manager - Bristol - £50,000
- Computer Futures are currently looking for 2 x Senior IT Project Managers to join their Project Team based in the Bristol area. We are looking for 2 Project Managers who are driven and able to couple excellent technical knowledge with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus able to demonstrate good use of basic IT packages. This is a fast paced and exciting role where you will be required to multi task and will be working within a small team as well as dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. You will be involved in delivering IT Projects for the business, managing and supporting individuals within the project team and coming up with new ideas on how to improve the business. You will work closely with the Head of Projects to define the way in which projects are delivered, creating and implementing process delivery processes, governance structures and risk analysis. Working with senior stakeholders from the business, this person will look to ensure project business cases are robust and justifiable and projects are being completed within budget and timescales. This role is coming live this week and interviews will be taking place next week, if this is a role you are interested in then, please can you send through an updated CV and I will give you a call back. I look forward to hearing from you. Apply Now
- Senior Business Analyst - £55,000 - BOURNEMOUTH
- I am representing a company based in central Bournemouth area that is urgently looking for a Senior Business Analyst. They are a market leading organisation, working with cutting edge technologies and leading the way in innovation. This is fantastic company to work for and a great opportunity to progress your skills and your career to the next level. This will be the first Business Analyst being hired so you will have the opportunity to implement process and shape the function. Skills Required Requirements Gathering Writing functional specifications Technical accreditation or qualification in Business Analysis; ISEB, IIBA, ITMB Experience in UML UAT Testing Stake Holder Management Experience of full Project Lifecycle Desirable Experience with Spec Flow Frame Works is beneficial Educated to degree level or equivalent This career opportunity that will see you make a real impact on the business and will provide the scope for you to grow with the company. The Analysis team is likely to increase in size and you will have the chance to drive change and the direction moving forward. This is an urgent role for my client and they are keen to interview suitable candidates. To apply, please reply to this email with an updated copy of your CV or please feel free to call me ASAP for further details 0117 910 3333. Please send me your CV or pass this onto friends or colleagues who may be interested Apply Now
- Business Analyst - Replacement
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a Public Sector organisation who is at the forefront of technology and IT. Location: Manchester Type: Rolling 3 Month Contract Rate: £200-240 per day Job Title: Business Analyst As a Business Analyst you will be required to: Requirements gathering for change requests, new client take on and projects. Critically analyse and measure process to identify potential improvements. Identify and measure business benefit to project work allocated. Manage/lead or contribute to projects delivering change, process and systems Risk analysis and management for changes and projects. Production of business and functional requirements, process maps, project plans, and semi technical documentation. Provide specialist system, process and project advice within the IT department and across the business (where required). Lead planning of system/process changes and projects, take part in planning for larger projects. Provide regular written and verbal progress reports. Identify opportunities through the role for continual business improvement. Essential Skills & Experience: Significant experience as a Business Analyst and /or Transformation (Change) Analyst professional. Experienced in Project Mangement. Knowledge and experience of business change techniques and tools. Experience working at a Senior level leading at least two end-to-end service or business area Customer and ICT transformation projects including technical transformation, business change or process improvement projects at a consultancy, system integrator or end customer level. Confident self starter who can work with diverse teams and alone effectively. Must have a "can do" positive attitude and be prepared to get their hands dirty. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Desired Skills & Experience: Experienced in the full project delivery life cycle, analysis through to implementation. An ability to act as the interface between business users and IT. The closing date for applications is 24/09/2014. If you are interested in applying for the role or if you're interested in hearing further information please submit your updated CV. Apply Now
- Business Intelligence Technical Lead
- Business Intelligence Project Manager A Business Intelligence Project Manager is required to join an NHS organisation based in Merseyside. The organisation is starting afresh with its Business Intelligence suite and is looking to bring in an experienced Business Intelligence Project Manager to help with the Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solution. Scope of work The project brief is to enhance the existing Data Warehouse and extend this to further areas within the organisation. Ultimately the Business Intelligence team are looking to automate its reporting processes. First they need to develop the data warehouse and then enhance its current reporting function. You will * Have experience working in an Agile environment providing coaching, mentoring and sharing of best practices * Previously implemented a data warehouse and Business Intelligence solution within the NHS * Be experienced with gathering requirements working with the business to define the overall solution and individual reporting requirements * Have effective communication skills to technical and non technical stakeholders * Determining, managing and improving the delivery and quality of the BI outputs * Tracking and managing risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies * Driving the BI development team and have a knowledge of SQL Server, SSRS and SSIS * Experience within Cognos is also useful The company A large NHS organisation Why should I apply? This is a great opportunity to utilise your knowledge of Business Intelligence to successfully project manager the upcoming data warehouse development. The rate is depending on experience but looking at £350 + p/d for 3-6 months. You must be available to start mid to late October so if you are coming out of contract or available immediately please get in touch. Does this role interest you - get in touch on 0161 817 7888 or submit your CV Apply Now
- Lorenzo EPR Trainer 6 months SW England
- Lorenzo EPR Trainer 6 months SW England I am looking for an experience Lorenzo Trainer to join a project based in South West England. The contract is going to run for 6 Months and they are going to pay very competitively depending on experience. Key skills - Experience of classroom, Demonstration and Desk Side Training . - Acute EPR Experience - Designing course material Desirable skills - Lorenzo experience - Lorenzo train the trainer If you are interested in this great opportunity, please apply and I will endeavour to get back to you ASAP. Piers Pavey 02079073838 Apply Now
- C# Developer Bath £42,000
- Computer Futures are currently looking for a C# Developer to join a global key client in the Bath office. This particular development team embrace new ideas and share ideas regularly so if you are the sort of person that likes to make recommendations and see them commercialised then this could be the company for you. You will be working with a small team of developers that will be working on a range of products for the company's global client base. Working in a AGILE / Scrum environment it will be your responsibility to respond to all change requests, bug fixes , improvements and development of new products. Good communications skills are also needed to work collaboratively with the rest of the development team and with IT illiterate members of the company on projects. You will be working on both Winforms and Web based solutions so ideally experience in both areas is preferred. Key skills: C# Test driven development / Automated testing AGILE / Scrum Winforms / Web development SQL The salary for this role is paying between £35,000 - £42,000 and offers a great benefits package that includes Pension, Life Insurance and a Cycle to Work scheme Apply Now
- Senior Network Engineers W/ Security
- Role: Senior Network Engineer Rate: EUR450-EUR500 Location: South Dublin Type: 6 month An international web based company based in Ballsbridge is looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer for a 6 month contract. Requirements Include: - Hands on experience and in-depth of networking technologies across various vendors including F5, Fortinet, Cisco, Citrix - Internet routing hierarchy, domain names and address resolution, protocol stacks, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, TCP network peering, public and private IPs - Working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and basic computer hardware components - PCI / DSS compliance at the operational (network, infrastructure) layers - Windows Server 2003/XP/Vista/W7 Client Operating Systems Essential Skills: - Comprehensive knowledge of a variety of technologies - IP, MPLS, Wi-Fi - Degree in Compuer Science or similar field - Excellent communication skills - Time and Project Management skills - Proven ability to create, document and maintain excellent standards and practices - Ability to monitor and troubleshoot a variety of networking infrastructures If you are interested in this position please email your CV to me at j.petherbridge@ computerfutures.ie NOTE: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 for visa to qualify for this role. Sponsorship not considered. John Petherbridge | Head of IT Security & Network Infrastructure | Computer Futures Apply Now