IT jobs by location
IT consulting jobs
We've got it covered!
Gathering industry insight and knowledge from leading IT decision makers, our European roundtables have provided key information for our full industry report: The future of IT.
Securing a new IT job can be challenging and having advice and guidance can never be underestimated. Read our series of career guides...
Featured IT Jobs
- C# ASP.NET MVC Developer - Petersfield - £45,000
- PIPE - C# WPF MVVM Developer - 6 Months - Somerset
- 2 x C# WPF Developers - 4 Months - Somerset - £250pd - £330pd Excellent opportunity for 2 x C# WPF Developers to join a growing company based in the Somerset area for an initial 4 Months. Start Date: 01/10/2014 Rate: £250 - £330 Pd Location: Somerset As a C# WPF Developer you will be working in a Scrum environment. In addition you will need experience with WPF and Telerik controls; ideally you will also at least be familiar with MEF. Experience with continuous integration, build automation and agile testing are also desirable. This role is offering a daily rate up to £330 per day. For more details and an immediate application please send me your CV today. Please send your up to date CV or contact Dennis de' Cordova on 01179 103 333 to avoid disappointment. Apply Now
- Automation Test Developer - Gloucester - £38,000
- Test Automation Developer/Automated Testing Frameworks - Gloucester - £38,000 We have multiple openings, from junior test engineer with C# Development appreciation. You'll be testing start of the art Security systems. The role itself will be heavily focused around Scripting bespoke automation frameworks (more below). Key Responsibilities: * Follow defined processes to achieve automated solutions which will replace existing manual tests. * Liaise with members of the test team to ensure objectives are met within estimated timescales. * Identify and resolve test automation issues, which will typically require troubleshooting, modification or additions to existing C# code. * Identify opportunities to improve test quality and coverage through bespoke code solutions. * Promote test automation adoption throughout the engineering team. * To participate as required, in the company's quality program. * At times to undertake manual testing. Skills Essential Recent C# project development experience (full project life cycle) Working knowledge of Windows operating systems (installation & configuration) Good time management skills to meet targets Ability to articulate and write clear, well structured reports Desirables * Automated testing experience/knowledge * Experience of testing Database/client Software * VMware experience * Knowledge/experience of Linux * Knowledge/experience of other scripting languages, e.g. Perl, Python, etc. * Use of Norton ghost/Similar hard drive backup & recovery software * Knowledge/experience of HTTP or other network protocols If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please contact Callum Gardiner on 0117 9103 333 or email c.gardiner @computerfutures.com. If this role isn't for you but you know someone who is, we offer a referral scheme. If you refer a candidate to us and we place them, you receive £200 worth of shopping vouchers of your choice. Apply Now
- Salesforce und Apex Dozent für Raum Freiburg gesucht !
- Für einen attraktiven Kunden, suche ich aktuell einen Freiberufler mit Erfahrung im Bereich Salesforce und Apex Training. Hier die Eckdaten: Was muss man mitbringen? * Praktische Erfahrung im Bereich Salesforce und Apex * Entwicklungs und Programmiererfahrung * Sicheres Auftreten und gute Unterrichtserfahrung. Hauptaufgaben: * Durchführung eines Salesforce und Apex Trainings. * Teilnehmeranzahl: 7-8 Entwickler Wie sind die Rahmenbedingungen? * Projektstart: 22.09.2014 * Projektdauer: 5 Tage * Auslastung: 40 Stunden/Woche * Arbeitsort: Freiburg Wie kann man sich bewerben? Dann lassen Sie mir bitte Ihren aktuellen Lebenslauf, unter der Berücksichtigung Ihres All in Stundensatzes zukommen, damit wir zeitnah einen Gesprächstermin für Sie vereinbaren können. Georg Bayindir (B.Sc.) Recruitment Consultant, Tel: 071148982011 Apply Now
- Sales Cloud und Exact Target Dozent für Raum Freiburg gesucht !
- Für einen attraktiven Kunden, suche ich aktuell einen Freiberufler mit Erfahrung im Bereich Sales Cloud und Exact Target Training. Hier die Eckdaten: Was muss man mitbringen? * Sehr gute Erfahrung im Bereich Sales Cloud und Exact Target * Sicheres Auftreten und gute Unterrichtserfahrung. Hauptaufgaben: * Durchführung eines Sales Cloud und Exact Target Trainings. * Teilnehmeranzahl: 7-8 Power User * Trainingsinhalt: Einführung in Menüs und Funktionalitäten. Wie sind die Rahmenbedingungen? * Projektstart: 22.09.2014 * Projektdauer: 5 Tage * Auslastung: 40 Stunden/Woche * Arbeitsort: Freiburg Wie kann man sich bewerben? Dann lassen Sie mir bitte Ihren aktuellen Lebenslauf, unter der Berücksichtigung Ihres All in Stundensatzes zukommen, damit wir zeitnah einen Gesprächstermin für Sie vereinbaren können. Georg Bayindir (B.Sc.) Recruitment Consultant, Tel: 071148982011 Apply Now
- Senior Network Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer - Central Leeds - £45,000 - £60,000 CCNP - Networking A senior level Networking Engineer with strong Cisco knowledge and CCNP certification is needed urgently to join a very successful and growing business in Central Leeds. My client, an international ECommerce business, are a fast paced and energetic company to work for who look for the best people to join them! They are passionate and committed to offering the best service and products to their clients. The Role: * You will responsible for the design / install / maintenance and support of LAN, WAN and Vol P infrastructure * You will give senior technical support for voice and data network systems * You will create and maintain network documentation, hardware and software standards * You will be at an advanced level with administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems * You must be able to manage / troubleshoot / repair advanced IP and MPLS networks, configuration and implementation of BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF routing policy Skills Required: * 5years + in a Networking position * Experience of network hardware knowledge, including Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco Firewalls, and Cisco Access Points * Experience with load balancing, QoS, IP Multicast, VoIP solutions * Microsoft Server * Strong client facing skills * Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) ideally but not essential This is an opportunity to join a business that is looking to double over the next few years and therefore offering fantastic career progression! Forward your CV to Heather O'Rourke at Computer Futures or call 0161 817 7888 to discuss further Apply Now
- Infrastructure Manager / Network Manager
- Infrastructure Manager/ Networks Manager- Central Leeds - £50,000 - £60,000 Cisco / Voice A partly hands on Infrastructure manager with a strong networking background is needed to join a very successful and growing business in their Central Leeds office. My client, an international ECommerce business, are a fast paced and energetic company to work for who look for the best people to join them! They are looking to double the IT department over the next year and therefore this is a fantastic time join a cash rich business and progress your career. The Infrastructure and Network manager will be in charge of a small team of 5 to begin with along with spending 50% of their time approx hands on themselves. As the team grows (and there are aggressive growth plans for the next 12months) you team will grow and hands on side of the role will decrease. The Role: * Day to day management of an experienced team of 5 system engineers, all holding strong network skills (Voice / Cisco etc) * 50% of the time you yourself will be technical hands on, whilst the team grows, and be designing, developing, building, implementing and maintaining the Windows Server Infrastructure * You will be able to design / implement / and maintain Exchange and Active Directory environments * You will be need to hold a strong client facing and customer focus side able to participate in meetings. * You will hold a strong network side to your career history including LAN, WAN, VoiP. * You will give senior technical support for voice and data network systems Required skills: * 3+ years' experience in a technical team leading and / or managerial role * Hold strong all round infrastructure skills inc Microsoft Server and Exchange up to 2012 * Experience of network hardware knowledge, including Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco Firewalls, and Cisco Access Points * Experience with load balancing, QoS, IP Multicast, VoIP solutions This is an opportunity to join a business that is looking to double over the next few years and therefore offering fantastic career progression! Forward your CV to Heather O'Rourke at Computer Futures or call 0161 817 7888 to discuss further Apply Now
- C# Developer Bath £40,000
- Computer Futures are currently looking for a C# Developer to join one of our key clients based in Bath. This market leading global organisation are again looking to expand there Bath based development team to work on both new and their existing product range. This is a great time to join the company as they have just released a new product to the market place and also have brand new products in the design stages. It will be your main responsibility to enhance and support the existing product range dealing directly and in directly with customers over the phone and via email while also being part of any new development projects. This is a company where your voice will be listened to in terms of sharing new ideas and the development team is made up of friendly approachable characters that regularly take part in out of work activities. This development department will be working on both Web and desktop software but all development is focused around there bespoke product range. Key skills for this role include: C# SQL Winforms Good customer service skills Team Player Desired skills for this role Experience in working with embedded hardware products would be a plus Knowledge of web based development environments and solutions. Delphi experience The salary for this role is paying up to £40,000 and includes Pension, Cycle to work and Health Care. Please respond ASAP if this role is of interest as this is an urgent requirement for this client. Apply Now
- SQL Developer
- A SQL Developer is required for a 3 month contract with an SME business based in Bradord. You will be developing BI solutions from the ground up, and because of this, you will need to be able to hit the ground running, and work to simple project briefs. Type : 3 Month Contract Location : Bradford Rate : £250 - £320 DoE Essential : * SQL 2008 R2 * SSIS * SSRS * SSAS If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please send an up to date CV and I will call you if you are suitable. Apply Now
- VB6 developer gezocht!
- Voor een eindklant van mij in de regio Eindhoven ben ik op zoek naar een VB6 developer die hun tot het einde van het jaar kan ondersteunen. Je komt te werken in een ontwikkelteam bestaande uit 8 developers. In dit team zul jij je bezig houden met alle niet standaard software voor in de machines. Hier bedoel ik mee, mocht een opdrachtgever een machine bestellen met speciale functies dan zal deze software aangepast moeten worden (soms gedeeltelijk en soms volledig. In verband met drukte zijn ze op zoek naar ondersteuning Duur: Einde van het jaar met optie op verlenging. Uren: 32-40 uur Start: Eind september / begin oktober Tarief: scherp Graag hoor ik van je of jij beschikbaar bent of binnenkort komt. P.S. in 2015 zal de opdrachtgever alles gaan omzetten van VB6 naar C#. Bij goed functioneren heb je de kans dat je ook deze opdracht mag gaan doen. Dit is een keuze en geen must. Apply Now