IT jobs by location
IT consulting jobs
We've got it covered!
Gathering industry insight and knowledge from leading IT decision makers, our European roundtables have provided key information for our full industry report: The future of IT.
Securing a new IT job can be challenging and having advice and guidance can never be underestimated. Read our series of career guides...
Featured IT Jobs
- BI DBA - 247,SQL,AS/ ASSIS/ ASSRS, DATA WAREHOUSE, WINDOWS
- Data Management, Data Analyst, CRM, Database, SQL, Tableau, Data Strategy My client, a marketing leading organisation with a global footprint, is currently looking to grow their London based team through bringing in an experienced data specialist to be their Head of Data, Insight and Analytics. The successful Head of Data, Insight & Analytics will be taking an influential role in defining and executing data strategy for this multinational organisation. They will be working closely with senior level technical and non technical stakeholders, working with data from a wide range of data sets and data sources, and leading the data team from a line management viewpoint. The successful Head of Data, Insight & Analytics will also be encouraged to work with data and insight in an innovative way, suggesting new directions and technologies for the company to adopt. We are looking for a data specialist with the following skills & experience: * Strong background working in data analysis / insight * Excellent stakeholder management skills * Strong bridge between technical IT departments and business functions * Line management / leadership skills * Experienced working with varied data sets * Strong communication, presentation & influencing skills * Creative and innovative approach to work In compensation for the above skills and responsibilities my client is offering a salary of approximately 70k, with a bonus and flexible benefits package associated. They provide the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation, with an influential and creative data role. Apply Now
- Senior Insight Analyst
- I am working with a leading digital agency in their search for a client facing Insight Analyst to play a lead role within their Insight & Analytics team. The role will be joining a highly skilled team of professionals based in offices in Central London. The successful Lead Insight Analyst will be responsible for working in a client facing environment, providing actionable insights in the BI reporting / performance measurement arena to assist the client with decision support and the optimisation of the data and communication strategies. For the Lead Insight Analyst, this will involve taking responsibility for the performance management aspect of my clients offering, working closely with clients to provide solutions, act as the primary SME for reporting & BI, and line manage a team of Insight Analysts. The successful Lead Insight Analyst will come from a background with the following skills / experience: * Excellent skills in BI reporting (varied data types and environments preferred) * Strong dimensional modeling skills * Strong knowledge of tools and technologies making up the BI landscape * Expert level skills in MS Excel * Excellent knowledge of 'next gen' business analytics / visualization tools (Tableau, Microstrategy, Qlikview) * Strong Data Mining skills * Web Analytics, email delivery tools and CRM systems (desirable) In compensation for the above my client is offering the chance to work in a forward thinking organization, with a highly skilled team of Analytics professionals, and with clients from a range of domains and backgrounds. There is good opportunity for personal and professional growth within the role, and the salary on offer is £55'000 to £60'000. Please apply using the link. Apply Now
- 3x Infrastructure Team Leads - Oxford
- 3x Infrastructure Team Leads - Oxford Location: Oxford Salary: £45,000 Job Role: Infrastructure Team Lead Technology: Windows Server, Exchange, Email & Messaging, Active Directory, Group Policy, Networking, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Virtualisation, VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V, Firewalls, Routers, Switches, WAN, LAN, Storage or SAN Computer Futures are looking for 3x Infrastructure Team Leads for a rapid-growing organisation within Oxford. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Oxford's fastest growing businesses who have received copious amounts of good press within recent times. You will be responsible for the on going management of the IT Systems whether it be Hardware, Infrastructure, Virtualisation or Telephony. The successful candidates will initially be a leading figure within a well-established operations function, whether it is 5 or 20 members of staff. You will also need to manage your team around man management duties as well - weekly or monthly appraisals. The offices are very state-of-the-art and reflect the technology provided to their clients, also very commutable by both private and public transport. The successful applicants will be experiences within any of the following; * Server, Networking or Virtualisation based projects * Windows Server * Exchange, Mail & Messaging * Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, * Virtualisation, Hyper-V, VMware or Citrix * Hardware - Cisco, Juniper, HP, IBM or Dell - Firewalls, Routers or Switches * WAN & LAN * Storage & SAN Applicant must also be able to demonstrate; * Forward thinking and proactive. * Passionate and enthusiastic about IT. * Ability to priorities and execute tasks in a high pressure environment. * Ability to influence others and gain credibility quickly. * To demonstrate a professional approach to staff, customers and suppliers. * Previous experience of managing people. * Previous experience of enhancing a business through information technology VERY URGENT ROLES AND FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN IMMEDIATELY. The salary is paying up to £45,000, so if you are looking for a lead role within an ever-growing company, please respond with your most up to date CV or contact Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures (S . LEWIS @ COMPUTERFUTURES . COM) or contact me immediately on 01179 103 333. Apply Now
- .Net Developer
- A leader in media intelligence are looking to expand their .Net team with a new senior developer. It is an amazing company which has a multitude of technologies in action and they actively encourage cross training. The company boasts an impressive array of products and the career opportunities are endless. They have every technology under the sun and also have their own portal! Below is what technologies they have outlined but the most important things for them are C# and TDD experience. * .NET * C# * Web-based Development * Test Driven Development * Continuous Integration Some desirable things that could put you ahead of the competition; * An interest in Java dev * WCF and WPF * MVC for web development * Hold a certificate in recognised testing protocol and standards. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team leading the way in the latest technologies! If you are interested in this role send an updated CV or give me a call. Apply Now
- PHP Developer Bristol
- SQL Server DBA
- Location: Galway Salary: EUR45,000 - EUR55,000 plus pension, VHI, 25 days annual leave My client is a leading software company based in Galway. Due to their continued growth and volume of projects they are seeking to hire a SQL Server DBA / Developer to join their team (permanent position). This is an excellent opportunity to work for well established company who have a lot of R&D happening. You will be working on a live production database with large volumes of traffic going through their systems everyday. This role would suit a DBA who would like to gain more experience in development. They're also upgrading to SQL Server 2012 which will be a great project to get involved in. Your role: You will be responsible for the design, development, installation and maintenance of enterprise level MS SQL database systems. Key responsibilities: -Install and maintain MS SQL servers running MS SQL server 2008 in an enterprise level production environment -Improving system performance -Planning backup and recovery of databases -Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers -enhance and maintain system functionality -Develop software solutions -Design, develop, test, debug and deliver new products and features based on Microsoft SQL technologies -Create and deploy reports Your skill-set: -Degree in Computing or equivalent -3-5 years SQL Server DBA experience -Ideally you will have 2+ years experience in a MS SQL database developer role with proficiency in writing T-SQL and Stored Procedures What they do is very interesting and this is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high availability environment. They're a great company to work for also in terms of work life balance. If you're interested please apply now or call Deborah Donohoe on 018883444 for more information. Apply Now
- PHP Developer-expanding team
- SQL Server Developer
- Infrastructure Engineer (VMware, Microsoft, SCCM)
- Our client is a leading Consultancy who require a 3rd Line/ Server Engineer for a short 3 month contract. The company is based in Liverpool and they need someone who can start ASAP, so unfortunately they can't wait for a notice period longer than 1 week. The Role: You will be required to do a mixture of BAU Support and some project work in a dynamic and mission critical environment. Duties will include troubleshooting, network and user device issues, escalating to suppliers where necessary to provide speedy resolutions, maintain relevant documentation and to respond to service desk calls. The successful applicant must have a track record of working in similar environments, resolving issues in a 1st/2nd/3rd line capacity and working with a variety of Infrastructure technologies. Requirements: - Active Directory - Windows Server 2003/2008r2 - VMware 5.1 - Exchange Server 2003-2013 - SAN - SQL - SCCM/SCOM - Citrix XenApp 5/6 To be considered for the role, you must have strong experience in BAU support, project support and migrations. If this sounds like you then please send your updated CV and I will be in touch this afternoon to go through the role in detail and arrange the telephone interviews. The rate is £175-200 per day, and you must be able to start work no later than 5th August 2014. Apply Now