IT jobs by location
IT consulting jobs
We've got it covered!
Gathering industry insight and knowledge from leading IT decision makers, our European roundtables have provided key information for our full industry report: The future of IT.
Securing a new IT job can be challenging and having advice and guidance can never be underestimated. Read our series of career guides...
Featured IT Jobs
- C/C++ Protocols Software Engineer
- Location: Berkshire Rate: £40 - £45 per hour Duration: 6 Months I am seeking an experienced protocols software engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing software in C, C++ and protocol stack software. Job Role: * Working on all layers of protocol stack software * Mainly developing a speed critical code for gigabit Ethernet networks and interfacing the hardware based file system. * Bug fixing Skills: * Strong understanding of C, C++ * Strong grounding in testing to bug fix * Experience of Kernel and programming and networking Desired Experience: * Able to learn quickly * Ability to articulate new design * Good at solving technical issues Roles of this nature are very rare, so if you have the correct industry experience, call Danielle Chapman on 0117 910 3355 or apply online as short listing is taking place over the next 5 days. Apply Now
- SAP ABAP Software Entwickler, Standort: Berlin
- Ist ABAP Entwicklung Ihre Leidenschaft? Halten Sie Ihr Wissen gerne auf dem aktuellsten Stand? Setzen Sie sich gerne mit den neuesten Entwicklungstechnologien auseinander? Aktivieren sie doch Ihre ABAP Künste in einem dynamischen SAP Team! Beauftragt von meinem guten Berliner Kunden suche ich Entwickler für sein Büro in Berlin. Einstellung möglich ab sofort oder nach Absprache. Ihr Aufgabengebiet als SAP Software Entwickler : * Optimierung und Weiterentwicklung der Systeme * Beratung des Fachbereiches hinsichtlich der Umsetzbarkeit * Entwicklung der Spezifikationen zusammen mit den Anwendern * Analyse bestehender Prozesse * Koordination der laufenden Projekte inkl. Projektleitung * Enge Zusammenarbeit mit den Fachbereichen Ihr Profil: * Ein erfolgreich abgeschlossenes Studium der (Wirtschafts-)Informatik oder vergleichbare Kenntnisse * Fundierte ABAP/ ABAP OO Entwicklungserfahrung * Modul- und systemübergreifendes Verständnis * WebDynpro, XML (Transformationen), Java, Portal, IDOCS vorteilhaft * Deutsch auf muttersprachlichem Niveau * Englisch ist ein großes Plus * Reisebereitschaft 40% * Begeisterungsfähingkeit und Stressresistenz Ihre Benefits: * Multikulturelles Arbeitsumfeld * Karrieremöglichkeiten: Projektleitung * Schulungen intern und extern, Schulungskatalog * "Flexstunden-Reglung" * Möglichkeit der Aktienübernahme * Attraktives Gehalt (fest + variabel, leistungsbezogene Prämien) * Garantierte 13 Monatsgehälter * Mitarbeitergespräche: jährlich * Sehr geringe Fluktuation * Freundlicher Umgang * Betriebliche Altersvorsorge * Umfangreiches Versicherungspaket * 30 Urlaubstage * Kantine * Parkplatz Fühlen Sie sich angesprochen und sind der Spezialist, den ich suche? Dann senden Sie mir umgehend Ihren aktuellen Lebenslauf inkl. einer Liste bisher geleisteter Projekte im Word-Format zu. Sie können sich durch unser Online Formular bewerben. Bei Fragen können Sie mich gerne unter der 030 22 15 20 509 erreichen. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Bewerbung - Ihre SAP Recruitment Spezialistin in Berlin: M. Denkiewicz. Apply Now
- ePrescribing Project Manager
- An exciting opportunity has arose with a large Acute Trust in the West Midlands for an ePrescribing project manager to work on a new pharmacy IT system implementation. The Trust is in the procurement stage of their project and looking for someone to pick up at this stage to prepare them for deployment. Key Skills: - NHS experience is essential - Previously implemented electronic prescribing systems - Prince 2 - Migration experience - Strong Stakeholder Management experience - Worked within an Acute environment If you're getting bored in your current role and looking for your next challenge please send your current CV and availability. Apply Now
- Technical Architect- Java, Banking
- Technical Architect- Java, Banking Are you a Java enthusiast with banking experience? If you are looking for the next stage in your career within Java and would suit an Architect role then look no further! A large enterprise company who specialise within retail banking are looking for a Technical Architect to join their legacy team who are responsible for working on the technical strategy within the investment banking sector. The ideal candidate they are looking for is someone who is in a similar position, either a Senior role or an Architect role! It is important to have some sort of mathematical background, either from work experience or even your degree. This will give you a competitive edge and allow you to hit the ground running once you start! Working with such a large company, you will need to be up to date with the latest technologies as well as have experience with: * Java * J2EE * SQL/ Oracle * NoSQL (Bonus) * HTML5, CSS * Node.JS * Linux * Big data (Bonus) This is a permanent role based in London with a salary of between £60,000- £65,000 Apply Now
- Developer- Software House, Java
- Developer- Java, Software House, London, Permanent! Salary: £50,000- £55,000 per year! I am currently recruiting for a Java Developer for a London based Software House. My client are a medium sized software house that are looking for a Java Developer to join their team. They offer a variety of service into different industries including Medical/ Pharmaceutical, Telecoms, Retail and Automobile to cater to their IT and on line branding needs. They are looking for someone from a Core Java background but someone who has also worked with front end technologies. This is a permanent role with a salary beginning from £50,000 per year. It is a great company to join to be able to give you experience and exposure into different industries allowing you to branch into different organisations and progress with your career further. If you wish to know more than apply now and we can go through the company in more detail! Apply Now
- Senior .NET Developer / C# / ASP.NET - 6 Months
- Senior .NET Developer / .NET / C# / ASP.NET 6 Months + scope for extensions, London - £450 per day .NET 4.5 / ASP.NET / C# 5.0 / MVC4 OR MVC5 / SQL SERVER 2012 / AGILE / RETAIL Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Computer Futures are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer on behalf of a global RETAIL company who are building a bespoke application and expanding their current web capabilities. As the .NET Developer you will be working on high transactional web applications, so you must have good attention to detail and preferably worked in RETAIL or high availability websites in the past. You will be involved in the full development life cycle from design to support with a focus on high quality. Both the Front End and Back End teams have AGILE style working methodologies so any experience working within an AGILE environment would be great . Key requirements : > .NET development stack .NET4.0 or above > 4+ years ASP.NET and C# development experience within a visual studio environment > Unit Testing (Nice to have) > SQL SERVER 2012 > Previous exposure within the RETAIL sector, dealing with high transactional web applications or good attention to detail - (Nice to have) > Excellent communication skills > MVC4 or MVC5 framework experience (nice to have) Rate: £450+ per day Location: Central London Contract Length: 6 Months + Scope for extensions If you have the skills with the above technologies, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Apply Now
- E-Rostering Project Manager
- I am currently working with a large Acute Trust that are going through a period of change. As part of their CIP and QUIPP improvement plan they are now looking for a project manager to lead on the implementation of their Allocate E-Rostering system. To be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of implementing E-Rostering systems and interfacing with ESR. You will need to have previous experience of working in Acute settings and not other healthcare settings. Key Skills: Prince 2 Experience in Allocate systems and E-Rostering Acute experience Strong Stakeholder Management Excellent communication skills Proven track record of successful project delivery If you have experience in working for E-Rostering product suppliers my client would like to hear from you. Please forward an up to date CV to be considered. Apply Now
- Sharepoint Administrator
- C# ASP.NET / MVC Developer - £50,000 - Cheltenham