IT jobs by location
IT consulting jobs
We've got it covered!
Gathering industry insight and knowledge from leading IT decision makers, our European roundtables have provided key information for our full industry report: The future of IT.
Securing a new IT job can be challenging and having advice and guidance can never be underestimated. Read our series of career guides...
Featured IT Jobs
- AX Senior Retail Specialist
- Overview Lead Functional System's Architect The client is an elite Microsoft Gold Partner. This is a permanent Microsoft Dynamics AX Lead Functional Architect position that is home-based with travel. The AX Functional Retail Specialist selected will be responsible for leading a team to implement the customized 2012 software to the clients' systems. Hence, the ideal candidate for this position is an experienced system's architect that has worked and developed with version 2012, however all candidates will be considered as long as they have senior level architectural skills. This is an opportunity to be an integral part of all aspects of the life cycle implementation of the latest version of Dynamics AX' Retail Module from design to development to customization to testing. This is a permanent direct hire. The client is seeking a top-tier candidate who is interested in a world class training and sustainable career development. Experience 5+ years of working with Microsoft Dynamics AX (3+ in a Senior capacity preferred) 3+ years AX Retail experience Additional Skills & Considerations: Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail certification Finance background Technical background Logistics Permanent hire Remote Based with Travel $150,000/year + bonus To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com Apply Now
- SENIOR DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER-Remote-$130k-$160k
- Client Confidential is looking to hire a high-end CRM developer for their growing consultancy practice. This position is for senior consultants who are looking to grow their career and take part in complex, global sized engagements. This role provides the stability and opportunity to work with some of the largest clients in the market ($5-$10 mil. in revenue). In addition, this role would allow you to work with the newest version of Dynamics CRM (2013) in a very hands-on, technical capacity. Salary: $130-$160k with ability to make between a 30-100% bonus depending on performance. Very strong consulting experience is required; the perfect candidate must know how to interface with high level clients. Must have ability to mentor and develop more junior developers on both technical and functional elements of Dynamics CRM. This is a technical lead role, some management experience to ensure timing of deliverables is preferable. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with vendors and offshore global delivery teams. Experience: -7-10 years of development with Dynamics CRM -Track record doing implementations on a progressively larger scale -Experience working with large, high-end clients -Hands-on technical skills OR… -15 years of development experience within .NET, MorphX, C# -Senior consultant -Some experience with either Dynamics AX or CRM -Very strong development background Logistics: -REMOTE, no relocation required -Permanent position -$130-$160k depending on experience -30%-100% bonus potential based on performance -Medical, Dental, 401k To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com Apply Now
- Informatica Developer
- Req: 8+ years informatics experience Strong communication skills Ability to do Performance Tuning Korn Shell Scripting experience Strong SQL skills 24/7 on-call support (rotation) required Current Experience in Teradata and Unix is a must! Open to non-local candidates; must be willing to relocate on their own. To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com Apply Now
- Mobile Web Developer
- NHS SQL Database Administrator (DBA)
- NHS SQL Database Administrator required - 3 Months, Wakefield NHS SQL Database Administrator is required for 3 months in Wakefield for an NHS organisation. You will be responsible for providing specialist knowledge in the field of data warehousing, administering and developing the hospital's current data warehouse and subsequent replacement. This is a good opportunity join an exiting project involving migrating to latest versions of SQL BI Tools Type: 3 month contract Rate: £220 to £325 per day - DOE Location: South Yorkshire Start Date: ASAP Essential Skills: - NHS Experience - SQL 2008 - SSIS and DTS for ETL - SSRS development - Installation, administration, performance tuning and support environments - TSQL - Log shipping and replication - Visual Basic for Business Intelligence Desirable: - Microsoft Certified professional - Good knowledge of clinical coding systems used within Acute Trusts Job Description: - Improvement of the existing databases, identifying processing bottlenecks and implementing performance tuning where appropriate. - Assist in the design and development of replacement databases - The migration of SQL databases, DTS and SSIS packages, reporting services and analysis services to later versions - Installation build, patching and security of SQL Servers in various configurations including enterprise, clustered and standard configuration If your skill set matches the above - please get ion contact on 0161 817 7888 Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Apply Now
- Application Architect (Data Acquisition), Global Consultancy
- I am working with a global consultancy company in their search for an application architect specialising in the field of Data Acquisition, and specifically with experience working in real-time data acquisition environments. The successful Applications Architect (Data Acquisition) will be responsible for the design, development, building and delivery of innovative integrated solutions focusing on data collection and acquisition. The successful Application Architect will be the technical owner and lead for real-time data acquisition, and therefore needs to have previously worked in a real-time environment. The successful Applications Architect will be able to demonstrate exceptional understanding and experience of building applications for real-data acquisition, communicate ideas and strategies to stakeholders at various levels of seniority within the company, and have a strong understanding of the various tools and software for Data Acquisition and ETL. Candidates with technical experience with Informatica, Oracle & Java would be especially of interest. If you are an enthusiastic architect with experience relevant to the above, who wants to take ownership of their own development, drive their career and the strategy of their environment, then please apply using the link. Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apply Now
- SOA Development Team Leader (London)
- Service Orientated Architecture, SOA, Oracle, Team Lead My client, a world renowned organisation based in London, is looking to add to their technical development department with by taking on a Service Orientated Architecture Team Leader. The successful SOA Team Leader will be responsible for managing SOA development as part of a major project, and for the strategic direction of the SOA team. They will be expected to hit the ground running, being involved in design and hands on development, as well as acting as an effective bridge between senior development management and the existing technical SOA team. The successful SOA Team Leader will have the following skills & experience: - Extensive experience working with SOA in a large scale environment - Experience with Oracle SOA (desirable) - Experience leading a development team - Full project development life cycle This opportunity would be perfect for an experienced SOA professional who is keen to get into a challenging role with an exciting project pipeline, and the opportunity to roll out SOA across the whole organisation. This also provides the opportunity to lead the highly skilled SOA team. My client can offer a salary of between £50'000 and £55'000, as well as a strong benefits package. If you would be interested in applying for this position please do so using the link below. Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apply Now
- UI Developer
- C# Asp.net Mobile Dev 4-8 M - Bristol - £430pd
- IT Manager
- I have an urgent requirement for an experienced IT Manager to join a leading ECommerce and Retail organisation in Liverpool. The ideal candidate will come from a Microsoft Development background - ideally hands on with experience in the ECommerce industry OR with Retail clients. You will have overseen a team of Developers and small service desk support whilst reporting to the IT Director providing comprehensive reports if required. Essential Skills: * C# * .Net * SQL * ECommerce industry experience * Retail experience * MVC * Agile If you meet the above criteria please submit your CV immediately. Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Apply Now