IT jobs by location
IT consulting jobs
We've got it covered!
Gathering industry insight and knowledge from leading IT decision makers, our European roundtables have provided key information for our full industry report: The future of IT.
Securing a new IT job can be challenging and having advice and guidance can never be underestimated. Read our series of career guides...
Featured IT Jobs
- 3x Infrastructure Engineers - £30,000, Swansea
- 3x Infrastructure Engineers - £30,000, Swansea Computer Futures are currently seeking three Infrastructure Engineers for a Swansea based client. Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen to join a leading organisation as an IT & Infrastructure Support Analyst. Applicants will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within 1st and 2nd Line Technical Support along with excellent communication skills, and experience within the following; * VMware 5.1 * Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 * Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 Server * Active Directory * Office 2010, 2013 * Microsoft SQL * HP Procurve Switches * VLANs * IP Networking * APC / Schneider Power Systems * Cisco IP Phone Hardware * HP & Dell Desktop and Laptop Hardware * HP & Dell Server Hardware * Audio Visual Hardware * HP / Kyocera Laser Printers and MFPs * Structured Cabling Successful candidates will need to control, investigate, resolve or escalate technical issues professionally and quickly, to ensure continued operation. You will also need to demonstrate excellent organisation skills, the ability to work under pressure and possess excellent customer care skills. The salaries are paying up to £30,000 and come with 28 days holiday & Company Pension. If you interest in joining, one of the fastest growing organisations within South Wales; please send your most recent CV to Stuart Lewis at Computer Futures (S . LEWIS @ COMPUTERFUTURES . COM) or contact me urgently on 01179 103 333. Apply Now
- Technical Accounts Manager - Cheltenham - £45-55k
- Technical Accounts Manager - Cheltenham - £45-55k Computer Futures are working with a key client seeking an experienced Technical Accounts Manager to join their team based in the Cheltenham office. You will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and proactively enable customer engagement with product development. Key duties and day to day responsabilities will include: * Manage a portfolio of customers building strong and positive relationships with clients at all levels * Identify the key customers requirements and translate to the development team for implementation and vice versa * Working closely with customers to ensure awareness of any customer in house changes that may impact on current systems and provide guidance where necessary * Project manage the implementation process for upgrades and installs on customer premises * Identify customer training needs and promote NewGen training options including delivering on site training * Engaging with customer support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues * Provide onsite technical support to clients including live reports and data analysis * Actively engage in the development life cycle of products from the customers viewpoint ensuring end product meets customer requirements and expectations * Beta testing of new product releases before live release to customers including ensuring any relevant documentation is available * Working closely with the Systems Trainer develop and maintain user documentation Travel to various UK and Middle East operations will be a vital part of the role. Essential skills required: * Previous experience of working in a technical customer account management role * Experience of working within a software development environment * Ability to grasp technical concepts in databases and programming languages Experience of project managing software implementations is essential for this role. Strong communication skills are imperative in order to succeed in this role. If you feel you are suitable for this position, please send your CV immediately to Haseeb Ahmed. Interviews will be taking place imminently. Apply Now
- Embedded, Assembler, C, C++, Driver, Coding, Firmware
- Embedded, Assembler, C, C++, DSP, Andriod Hemel Hempstead- £43 000 - £55 000 + Benefits- Senior Firmware Engineer A Hemel Hempstead based market leader in industrial equipment is looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer to join their expanding team. In this role, you'll work alongside electronics and software engineers in the design and development of a number of new products, bringing with you considerable experience in Embedded software / firmware you will have experience of: Assembler / C / C++ programming languages Driver level code Advantageous: DSP Background Android Experience / telecoms experience This is a great time to join as the company are going from strength to strength and offer the great possibility of career development down the line, offering with it a fantastic package of benefits. With interviews being conducted this week, please submit a copy of your CV to Naomi Baggs immediately, alternatively contact me on 011791 03333! Apply Now
- Windows System Administrator
- An exciting opportunity for someone who would like to join a local hospitality organisation. You will be part of Windows System Administrator team who are responsible for providing 1st - 3rd line support to the business. Essential Skills: Windows server 2008 - 2012 Active Directory Exchange Virtualisation - VMware, Hyper-V This organisation have fantastic staff retention someone we placed their 8 years ago is still working their and loves it. They pride themselves of staff development and investment in people. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please do apply with an up to date version of your CV. Apply Now
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant wanted in Bristol!
- SThree is looking for ambitious salespeople in Bristol! SThree is a world-leading Specialist Recruitment Consultancy that is rapidly growing and looking for the best salespeople in the market! Amidst all the doom and gloom the media is spreading about the recession SThree is still hiring! SThree is a cash-rich Specialist Recruitment Consultancy with over £50million in the bank. We use this cash to invest in our sales professionals and provide our employees with the best recruitment and sales training in the industry. Since we invest so much in our employees we wish each hire to have long-term careers in the business. So we offer meritocratic career progression and only promote internally meaning your career is in your own hands! With 60 offices globally our expansion plans are just beginning with plans to open more international offices in 2014. We offer the best incentives in the recruitment industry including company cars, holiday prizes to Las Vegas, Marbella and Ibiza as well as monthly targets to Michelin star restaurants. Year One OTE is £35K, Year Two OTE is £55K+ and all of our Top Billers earn six figure sums. We are looking for driven, self-motivated candidates who have ideally between 6 months - 4 years of sales experience. B2B sales or telesales is preferable. If you are hungry for success please apply immediately before the opportunity is snapped up! Apply Now
- Software, Systems, C, C++, architectures, SC
- Software, Systems, C, C++, architectures, SC Stevenage-£45 000 -£55 000- Senior Software/Systems A market leader is looking for a Senior Software / Systems Engineer to operate on a wide range of assignments and aid in the design and development of a range of new products. The successful candidate will have experience in the following areas: A relevant degree in Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or related subject Understanding of the Systems Engineering processes Software development experience (C, C++ or C#). Specialists in one language would have to be comfortable learning other languages as appropriate, very quickly Experience in the design and/or simulation of complex large-scale information-centric architectures. Need to be able to get Security clearance Desirable: Experience with PKI-architectures Knowledge of information assurance Protocol development and/or state machine development experience Experience of one or more of: virtual machines, XML, UML, SysML, ASN.1, python, IP-networking protocols Successful candidates will have the ability to innovate and think freely, with a proven track record of working in teams of highly skilled engineers in a complex technical project-based environment. You will have energy and enthusiasm to take on new challenges, so adaptability and flexibility will be essential. If you believe you are suitable for this position please submit a copy of your CV immediately alternatively contact Naomi Baggs on 011791 03355! Apply Now
- C# Application Analyst/Developer - 3 Months - Bristol
- C# Application Analyst/Developer - 3 Months - Bristol £200 - £270 pd Excellent opportunity for a C# Application Analyst/DeveloperDeveloper to join a true market leader within their industry. You will be required to modify an existing web application to integrate with another application. Skills * ASP.NET * C#.NET * HTML This role is offering a daily rate up to £270 per day. For more details and an immediate application please send me your CV today. Apply Now
- Digital,Analog,Power,CAD,EMC,C,Lead Electronics
- Digital, Analog, Power, CAD, EMC, C Salary: £40 000 - £55 000 + Benefits Location: Oxfordshire Senior Electronics Hardware Engineer A new opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Hardware Engineer to join a leading design and manufacturing organisation. This is a permanent position within their division based in Oxfordshire. Working in a multi-disciplined team environment, you will be responsible for the design and development of electronic hardware systems for their range of products. This is a hands on role involving analog, digital and power electronics design but any previous project/team lead experience will be advantageous. Typically you will work in a multi-disciplined team of about 7-8 engineers (mix of hardware and software engineers) so ability to run a project team and take accountability for the success of such projects will be expected. The role will also involve documentation and test and customer support. There will be opportunities to travel to customer sites so flexibility for international travel is required. Requirements: * 5+ years experience of electronics design (ideally processor controlled devices) * Digital and analog circuit design * Power electronics experience (desirable) * Previous project management or team leadership experience * Familiarity with CAD packages for schematic capture and design (ideally Proteus) * EMC/compliance test * Design and debugging * Soldering including SMT * Programming in Embedded C (desirable) Salary will depend upon level of experience ranging from £40,000 - £55,000 per annum. In addition, you will get 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and on site parking is available. If you believe you are suitable for this position please submit a copy of your CV to Naomi Baggs Immediately ! Apply Now
- 2 x Software Developers up to £39,000
- I am urgently looking for 2 x Developers to work for an exciting client based in their Bournemouth office, you will be working on core web & desktop development using C#, ASP.NET / VB and SQL. They operate a test driven environment. This is a role for someone who is passionate about coding and development. You must be naturally interested in technology with the ability to break down and understand core development techniques I would like to hear from Junior and Mid level developers who are serious about progress there career with technology focused company based in the centre of Bournemouth. This position will give you the opportunity to progress your career in a structured environment. The company will set goals and objective and help you improve your skills in a friendly and collaborative way. We are looking for developers with as many as of the following skills: C# / VB.Net ASP.Net Microsoft SQL Additional Skills: WCF MVC Agile XML, XLST CSS, Java script This permanent opportunity can pay up to £39,000 and come with good benefits package. It also offers a great work/life balance and tremendous job satisfaction. If you would like to apply for this role, then please send an up to date CV or give me a call on 0117 9103333. I look forward to hearing from you. Apply Now
- Developer - Dynamics CRM Team Lead & Sharepoint £50,000