Any freelancer or contractor working through their own limited company will have experienced the complexity of purchasing business insurance products. One of the most common questions Kingsbridge is asked is simply "what insurance do I actually need?"
Are you fully insured to work?
As a contractor with a limited company, you have certain responsibilities and it is important to ensure you're protected. Not only that - many end clients specify that contractors must have sufficient insurance in place as well. That's why Computer Futures require all of our contractors to have appropriate insurance in place at all times.
At Computer Futures, we know that arranging the right cover can often be a complex and time consuming task. To simplify things for you we have teamed up with Kingsbridge who can offer you access to a comprehensive business insurance package that that is designed specifically for contractors.
The Kingsbridge package includes all of the following insurances, which means you only need one quote and one policy to cover your main exposures and meet your contractual obligations:
- Professional indemnity - covers you if you are accused of professional negligence, making an error or omission, or giving bad advice which results in your client losing money. This provides cover for legal defence costs and damages awarded against you.
- Public liability - provides cover if someone is injured or property is damaged as a result of your actions while carrying out your job. Whether you are on your own premises or at a client's site, you have a duty to protect anyone who might be affected by your activities. If you fail to do this, you may have to pay substantial compensation.
- Employers' liability - provides protection against claims from employees. It is compulsory for almost all UK businesses. Regardless of your set-up, this is often insisted on by clients who may require you to comply with a standardised contract.
Key benefits include:
- A policy that complies with the terms in our contract
- Generous cover levels as required by the majority of clients, plus higher levels available
- Available to purchase online 24/7/365
- Instant access to policy documents
- Cover for previous work
- Personal accident included as standard
- Competitively priced, guaranteed by a price promise
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss your business insurance arrangements please get in touch with Kingsbridge directly on 0845 643 0061 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please visit https://computerfutures.kingsbridge.co.uk.
Don't worry, you could still benefit from a Kingsbridge insurance package. Get in touch today and you could significantly reduce the premiums you are paying when your renewal is due.
Kingsbridge is a third party insurance supplier and is not part of Computer Futures.