In this role, you are part of a small sales team, reporting straight to the Country Manager of Japan, and in charge of a designated sector.
- Penetrate specified geographical region to identify and drive sales.
- Driving new business in Japan's top 200 enterprises.
- Targeting and penetrating at the CxO level.
- Identifying and cultivating relationships with key partners and 3rd parties.
- Following up on incoming leads, scheduling and presenting in remote or onsite meetings.
- Negotiateing terms/pricing and closing deals.
- At least 5 years as an enterprise IT sales executive in Japan.
- Solid record of accomplishment in identifying, cultivating and closing large deals.
- Ability to conduct executive level presentations.