Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Depends on Experience
About the Company
You will work with a global financial SaaS company that is currently experiencing vast growth in their Dublin City Centre location. With offices in the US, EU and abroad, the company has doubled their workforce in Ireland in the last year, and look to continue to expand this year. The company serves over 300 financial companies in over 30 countries worldwide. They are determined to add sharp, driven individuals that influence the business and are passionate about providing top level IT support to various clients. The company now require a DevOps Engineer to join their on-boarding team, working closely with multiple clients on the daily operation of the platform.
Your role as DevOps Engineer
This role is client facing, where you will be responsible for managing and upgrading the company platform on behalf of multiple clients. You will become an expert in the company's platform, providing solutions and ensuring efficient configuration of the service. You will interact with level 1 and level 2 infrastructure engineers in relation to client on-boarding, and you will mainly be responsible for client on-boarding activity.
- You will work with the platforms systems, installing, designing and testing the system in a hands-on approach, ensuring the client's technical and business requirements are met
- You will provide support in relation to client's setup and on-boarding to the platform. You will also sort and investigate technical issues linked to connectivity and performance
- You will work on your own initiative, using the latest technologies to provide solutions for clients
- You will work collaboratively with team members to convert new clients to production operation
- You will modify complex procedures to manageable and dependable elements
- You will build tools that start, stop, detect and track company processes to consolidate them with standard scanning tools
- As DevOps engineer, you will comply with DevOps policies and procedures in line with industry standards
Your background as DevOps Engineer
- BSc in analytical degree i.e Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Statistics
- Previous experience in DevOps positions
- Proven background in a similar position within the financial sector
- Proven experience working with network and servers
- Experience with MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Previous experience using infrastructure service cloud providers i.e AWS or Azure
- As DevOps Engineer, you have proven experience using scripting languages i.e Perl, Python, Powershell or Unix Shell
- Experience with scripting tools i.e Rundeck, Puppet, Ansible and Chef
No visa sponsorship available for this position.
Sound like the position you've been looking for? Apply now!!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales