As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, you will be responsible for strategic marketing consulting, configuration of marketing automation technologies, and creation and presentation of deliverables for clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (email, SMS, social, web, advertising, analytics, etc.)
- Demonstrate an understanding of marketing strategic planning and best practices
- Understand project requirements and translate those requirements into clear and comprehensive user stories
- Lead projects by tracking, guiding and reporting project statuses to client and internal delivery and management teams
- Understand customer data and how data can affect digital marketing objectives
- Possess ability to lead client discussions, facilitate marketing discovery and marketing projects, tool implementations and training
You will be based in London but there will be an element of travel required - approximately 30%.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll also receive a great benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
If you're interested, contact Rachel at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales