Computer Futures are partnered with a recognised global leader in enterprise RPA (Robotic Process Automation). The company experiencing unparalleled levels of growth and looking to capitalise on this success. We are looking for a Sales Manager to be a individual contributor
- 8+ years of sales, solutioning, and consulting experience, ideally in one of these domains: Transportation & Tourism, Banking / Insurance / Financial Services, Utilities & Energy, Automotive, Chemistry & Petrol, Telecom & Media;
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentations skills;
- Develop and execute aggressive sell-to and sell-through strategies
- Understand customer's business to be able to explore automation opportunities
- Understand product and competitive products to be able demonstrate our value proposition effectively to clients
- Develop and execute account strategy and road maps for a long term relationship
- Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in the market
- Interface with technical sales support team and customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction.
Please get in contact as this is an opportunity not to be missed.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales