We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join an Intelligence software company based in Central London. If your experience lies within Java, Springboot and Microservices, then you could be the Senior Engineer we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
You will be designing and implementing critical foundation components which encapsulate/implement non-functional aspects of a mission critical system.
Their engineers love building things, creating new applications, learning new technologies and working with others across all areas of the business to bring brilliant products and features to life. You'll be responsible for ensure that code meets requirements, as well as analysing the client's functional requirements with contribution to the design as well.
What skills should you have?
- Strong commercial programming experience (> 7 years), including large scale mission critical applications - >7 years
- Experience of working with and delivering cross-language/environment components.
- Strong knowledge of different application frameworks, integration standards, open source components - their usage, limitations and trade-offs.
- Good understanding of distributed application design and implementation and associated non-functional concerns such as performance, availability, concurrency.
- Experience of reactive programming.
- Ability to produce robust implementations of critical components.
- System level programming experience on Linux.
- Experience of working closely with DevOps.
- Experience/knowledge of cloud environments such as AWS.
- Experience/knowledge of working within a product environment.
Who will you be working for?
As a Senior Engineer, you'll be working for an innovative and established intelligence software company at their site in Central London. With such a highly motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have knowledge of Docker and Cloud technologies and can work effectively with other team members across disciplines, then we want to hear from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales