I am currently working with an exciting Tech Start-Up in Oxford who are growing significantly due to investment.
They are looking for 2 x Experienced QA Engineers to join their existing Engineering team.
Based in Oxford Science Park, they are commutable from the train station and they have lots of parking available. They have state of the art office and the working environment is one of the best I have seen.
What are they looking for?
- Familiarity with testing micro-services which conform to contracts
- Experience of modern CICD
- Full understanding of web technologies
- Ability to write and perform integration tests, exploratory tests, performance tests, security tests
- Able to comfortably use version control
What are the Benefits?
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched Pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A challenging and fun environment that rewards results
If this is a role you are interested in, or would like to find out more information, then please send through an up to date CV ASAP.
Alternatively if this isn't for you, but you know someone who may be interested then please pass on my details as we offer an excellent referral scheme.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales