Senior Software Engineer - Bristol - Permanent, Full time
I am working with a client who is looking for someone that is passionate about Software Development, who enjoys taking risks within the work environment and within their career. To be successful within this role you must be willing to learn new things and have ambition and determination to progress within this company.
If you are someone that is a motivated Senior Software Engineer that can design and develop software, develop test software and produce documentation. You will be working closely with other engineers within the R&D department and within manufacturing department to implement enhancements that improve product reliability and serviceability.
- Proven ability of technical learning ability.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent technical trouble shooting skills.
- Technical leadership - be able to lead a cross functionality technical team to brain storm and come with solutions to customer issues.
- Must be proficient in Java, Java web services, OSGI framework, HTML, Java Script, Node JS.
- Proficient with various databases: MySQL, Knowledge of Big Data.
- Use Agile software development life cycle.
- Have knowledge of scripting languages such as Python and Linux scripting.
- OS - Linux, Windows
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline.
Salary is dependant on skill level.
If this Senior Software Engineer role in Bristol is something you are interested in then please send through an up to date CV or give me a call on 01179103333.
Alternatively if this isn't for you, but you know someone who may be interested then please pass on my details as we offer an excellent referral scheme.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales