This company is looking for a Software Developer in Bristol. You as a Software Developer must have a wide range of knowledge and experience of producing software solutions. You will be joining a diverse and talented team which includes teams of Consultants, Developers, Data Scientists and Designers. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, an excellent problem solver, and a fast self-learner able to adapt to new technologies and platforms.
What you will be doing:
- Developing languages such as C++, Java, C# and Python.
- Developing micro-service interfaces and REST APIs.
- Configuring Azure development environments.
- Utilising Agile development practices and DevOps tool chains.
- Development and support of relational databases platforms (SQL) and/or NoSQL technologies
What is expected in this role?
- Expected to have provable software skills.
- The ability to gain expertise in topics beyond the remit of a standard software developer.
- Writing code.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills.
- Working together in a team.
- Overcoming challenges that might not always be software related.
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science or other related discipline is needed for this role.
If you think this is a suitable Software Developer role in Bristol for yourself then do not hesitate! Get in touch and send through an updated CV. If you know of anyone in Bristol who would be suited to this job then we offer a very pleasant referral scheme.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales