Java Engineer - Bristol - Permanent, Full time
If you have a strong Software Engineering background and are looking for a new opportunity then this could be for you. Needed for this role you must have a good understanding and experience in Agile methodologies. You must be willing to learn and want to understand how and why things work.
As part of the team you must demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, and teamwork skills and you must be able to work well independently within a fast-paced Software Development environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Expert grounding in modern software engineering practices and design patterns
- Familiarity with RESTful web services
- Highly experienced in the design and implementation of modern web applications
- Degree level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or related subject
If you think this is a suitable Java Engineer role in Bristol for yourself then do not hesitate! Get in touch and send through an updated CV.
If you know of anyone such as family members or friends who would be suited to this job then we offer a very pleasant referral scheme!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales