Global gaming company with world-famous franchises and titles beloved by millions of players.
- Executing various community initiatives for the brand's upcoming releases.
- Plan and execute community/influencer-related programs and content in Japan - with an aim to acquiring new fans and engage existing ones, potentially including community tournaments (online and offline).
- Inform and engage Japanese fanbase through forums, social media channels, streams and other venues.
- Manage franchise owned media and other SNS channels.
- Provide meaningful insights on the community's sentiment, concerns, and suggestions to ensure engagement, impact, and enhanced company/franchise reputation.
- 3 or more years of experience in community management, social media, public relations (PR), digital marketing or other public communication-related fields.
- Understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms related to gaming community in Japan, particularly YouTube and Twitter.
- Experience with Discord and Twitch is a plus.
- Prior experience in the gaming industry is not required but will be a big plus.
- Highly welcome candidates with above experience coming from mobile app/service provider, streaming service provider, and broader entertainment industry.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021