Are you an Azure DevOps Engineer with a background in software development?
Then join one of the fast-paced Agile teams at a software consultancy working on high level security government projects, think the MI5 of software development!
The ideal candidate will be someone who has started their career in the world of software development and then moved over to DevOps specialising in Azure and it's related technologies.
You will be working fully remote but if you are someone who prefers to go into the office you can do so also, with offices based across the UK. The choice is yours and with flexible working hours you will have freedom in when and where you work.
Due to the nature of the work all candidates will need to be SC clearable and have held a UK passport for 5 years or more, with no other live passports.
What you'll get:
- £60-75k salary.
- Fully remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Annual bonus.
- 25 days holiday (Carry forward or cash them in if not used).
- Pension, healthcare, accident cover etc.
What you need:
- Commercial experience in software development.
- Strong experience with Azure technologies.
- Expertise in building and managing CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins or GitLab.
- Understanding of containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with multi-skilled teams to efficiently and securely develop, test, deploy, release operate and monitor software products.
- Design and operate automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Design and operate shared Platform services for Deployment, Operation and Monitoring.
- Design and Operate Platform services for containerised products.
- Write and deploy Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Deploy and operate products in public and private cloud environments (AWZ, Azure, On-Prem).
- Support and advise teams as they onboard products to shared platform services.
Please apply with your up-to-date CV and we can arrange an informal chat to discuss the role in further detail.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job