- Experience in the area of change / project management and IT delivery, working in the Investment Banking industry, with expert knowledge of associated Front to Back IT flows.
- Strong communication (in both English and Japanese) and senior stakeholder management skills to build solid, trusting business relationships, with an ability to communicate effectively to a wide audience (e.g. Front Office, Compliance, Operations, IT etc.) while managing business stakeholders' expectations
- Ability to collaborate with related business departments to incorporate requirements into specific system design and implementation, and to communicate with multiple teams.
- Manage overall project portfolio for the team, and help drive projects to completion
- Define project scope and objectives. Work with stakeholders to define requirements.
- Estimate resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
Take part in meetings with developers and assign tasks to them in JIRA.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Facilitate meetings and track decisions and action items.
- Manage software and source code quality.
- Perform coding, source code review and testing, if possible.
- Manage and support business users.
- Manage system incidents
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this Job