For a global chemicals customer in Antwerp, I am searching for a (freelance) Business Analyst to support the IT Team and the PMO.
The PMO consists of Business Analysts and Project Managers and the goal of their PMO is to improve project delivery by aligning and guiding their projects better while making sure they are running the right projects according to their strategy.
As a Business Analyst, you are the voice of our business towards our IT-department. You analyze the information and the processes needed to support our business plans & formulate (non-)functional requirements of the business organization. Next to that, you will be the main contact for business stakeholders, building a bridge between business and the IT team. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements gathering & analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Support user acceptance testing.
- Serving as a liaison between business stakeholders and the IT team.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- Strong communication skills and good in building relations with (internal) stakeholders
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (incl. extension)
- Contract: Freelance or consultancy
- Location: Antwerp
- Remote days: Yes (50%)
- Regime: 40
- Language: English
- IV process: 1-2 Stages