Are you passionate about customer relationship management and looking for an opportunity to join a small and growing retail business? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a CRM Manager to oversee our customer loyalty program, email marketing campaigns, and customer feedback surveys. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increase customer retention, satisfaction, and lifetime value. You will also work closely with the sales and marketing teams to align CRM initiatives with business goals and brand identity.
As CRM Manager you would be using Salesforce Marketing Cloud as your CRM platform, so you would need to have some experience of working with this tool.
- Develop and implement CRM strategies and initiatives to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Manage and optimise the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, ensuring the system is configured to support business needs and best practices.
- Design and implement data-driven, multi-channel marketing campaigns, including email, SMS, push notifications, and in-app messaging.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, customer support, and product development, to create a seamless customer experience across touchpoints.
- Monitor, analyse, and report on CRM performance metrics, including campaign performance, customer engagement, and ROI, to inform data-driven decision-making and optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns that drive revenue growth and customer engagement.
- Building and managing customer journeys, automations, and triggered campaigns.
- Experience in CRM management, specifically working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Understanding of CRM best practices, marketing automation, and customer lifecycle management.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud including email studio, mobile studio, journey builder, automation studio, advertising studio, analytics builder, and content builder.
- Experience in creating and executing data-driven marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
This is a small but ambitious retail business that sells in-demand products into a high growth market. They value customer satisfaction above all else and strive to build long-lasting relationships with customers. They have fun at work and celebrate achievements together.
If you are wanting to take more ownership in your role to lead a CRM function then this would be a great fit for you. A salary of up to £50,000 is on offer depending on experience. Ideally you will be able to visit the office in Leeds once a week, however, they are flexible to look at remote working for the right person.
Interviews will be taking place at the end of May and start of June, so please apply as soon as possible if you are interested.
Hope to hear from you soon.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job