Are you looking for a new challenge in CRM management? Do you have a passion for data-driven marketing and customer loyalty? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a CRM Manager with experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to help deliver outstanding campaigns that increase customer retention and revenue.
As a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing CRM strategies using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the world's most powerful digital marketing platform
- Creating and managing customer profiles, segments, and journeys across multiple channels, such as email, mobile, social, web, and advertising
- Analysing customer data and behaviour to identify insights, opportunities, and best practices
- Collaborating with other marketing teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment and integration of CRM campaigns with other marketing initiatives
- Measuring and reporting on the performance and impact of CRM campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud's analytics and intelligence tools
- Staying updated on the latest trends and developments in CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in CRM management, preferably using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proficiency in Salesforce Marketing Cloud's features and functionalities, such as Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Social Studio, Advertising Studio, etc
- Experience in creating and managing customer loyalty programs, retention campaigns, and personalization strategies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decisions and actions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A creative and innovative mindset
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job