Senior data governance analyst
Full time - Freelance
Computer Futures is currently helping a client with their search for a experienced data governance analyst.
You'll actively participate in the following;
* Promote and make it possible for a business domain to develop, grow, and accept the data ownership and stewardship framework.
* Assist senior stakeholders in complicated decision-making forums to reach mutually beneficial agreements.
* Represent the data governance practice in strategic initiatives (skills in supply chain management are a plus).
* Create and maintain a community of data professionals who are in charge of creating the strategic road map for their data domain.
Details of the project
* Start date: ASAP
* Location: Antwerp
* Project duration: 6 months + extension
* Language: EN /NL
* Flexibility: 3 days on-site
Your profile should have;
* Working knowledge of Collibra or any other significant data management programs (such as Informatica, Alation, MS Azure Data Catalog, etc.).
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience using data to guide decisions.
* Extensive understanding of data management concepts, including the ability to explain terms like glossary, lineage, metrics, metadata, and dashboards to a range of senior-level IT audiences.
* The ability to influence others in a setting that supports initiative and ownership.
Interested in this data governance position? contact me via y.exelmans(a)computerfutures.be or 03613.30.00Apply for this Job