As Domain Architect (Digital Transformation) your main accountabilities are:
- Coordinating technical kick-off sessions by providing architecture overviews and formulating recommendations in line with the solution architect proposals
- Developing the technical architectures in line with the enterprise architect principals
- Analyzing impact
- Producing technical requirements, feasibility studies, software architecture documents, testing strategy recommendations and other relevant documents
- Ensuring that development standards and best practices are followed in order to achieve a performant solution
- Validating if the output of all product developments meets the technical architecture requirements
- Migrating the existing interfacing with other applications
- Integrating the solution with relevant technologies (Azure, Boomi,...)
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience as a Domain (Solution) Designer in large implementation projects.
- You have a broad IT knowledge, and experience with:
- Infrastructures - interfaces - custom developments
- Microsoft products & technologies in general
- Cloud architecture and Microsoft Azure, SQL server product(s), BI, Enterprise Sparx
- You have experience with providing technical estimates
- You are credible and reliable & can influence and convince the organization with an in-depth argumentation and demonstration.
- You can visualize a problem from various angles.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese is a plus.
- You are a dynamic team player.
Interested? Send your CV and contact details to c.am-mi(a)computerfutures.beApply for this Job