- Develop and implement end user computing strategies and policies to ensure consistent and reliable technology access and support for all employees.
- Ensure that all end user computing systems are secure, reliable, and up to date with the latest software and hardware updates.
- Manage a team of end user computing technicians and administrators to provide high-quality support to employees throughout the organization.
- Develop and maintain documentation and training programs to ensure that employees can effectively use end user computing systems.
- Collaborate with other IT departments and stakeholders to ensure that end user computing systems are integrated with other business systems and processes.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts to ensure that the organization is receiving the best possible pricing and support for end user computing systems.
- Monitor and report on end user computing system performance and usage and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends and technologies in end user computing and recommend changes to policies and strategies as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- Over 12 years of IT experience in IT infrastructure management, IT Service Management, of which 5 years in management role
- Possess certifications on project management, ITIL service management, and MS Azure O365, and Cloud certifications
- Experience in managing common IT platform such as Windows OS system, MacOS, IOS, MDM like Intune, O365 suits (Outlook, Exchange, Excel, SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive), Active Directory, User Access and Identity, Surface Hub, Meating room audio and video systems
- Experience in managing vendors and managed services
- Exposure on service level management, capacity management, information security management, supplier management, incident, and problem management
- Good people and project management skills and able to work independently
- Good troubleshooting, problems solving and communications skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written in Japanese and English language
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021