· Supporting the Finance team by maintaining and administering the existing Finance Systems (Business Central, Nouvelle Receivables Management, PBCS, Power BI, Jet Reports, POS systems NCR, Fujitsu & Harbortouch).
· Providing end user assistance and troubleshooting any issues raised.
· Requirements gathering and scoping of projects.
· Estimating time & resources required to deliver projects and the savings that will be provided.
· Documenting new processes and ensuring users are trained.
· Providing expert advice on improvements to existing technologies.
· Experience in Finance System administration (Business Central preferred) or experience in managing Finance System related projects.
· Business proficiency in Japanese and English
· SQL skills · Advanced Excel (VBA)
· Exposure to BI tools (Power BI preferred)
SECONDARY (Not required but highly valued):
· Full Microsoft technology stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
· Power BI (M query, DAX)
· Power Apps / Power Automate
· API connections
· Qualified Accountant
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021