Fullstack Java developer
Startling opportunity for a skilled contractor with back-end, front-end & testing skills.
Full Stack Developer
Fulltime - Freelance
In the role of Full Stack Java developer you will work in a cross functional team to develop software to conform to the functional and non-functional specifications in close collaboration with shared services, scrum master and product owner.
What will you do?
- Assist in the refinement of stories and estimations to prepare the sprint backlog.
- Make sure all new development and code changes are tested according to industry best practices.
- When modifying existing code, build a case for refactoring, taking into account long-term benefit and risk, and convince stakeholders. Take part in code reviews
- Share responsibility in managing various code quality metrics reported by tools such as Sonar, Fortify, Jenkins, etc...
- Take ownership of 'need to improve items' within the scope of the team
- Use confluence as a platform to share information which is not present in analysis/design documents
- Organize review of SQL changes with DBA and use the feedback to improve quality.
- Hands-on skills in Spring (Boot), Jenkins, Sonar, SQL, etc.
- Knowledge of extreme programming
- Good communication skills in English and French / Dutch
- Start date: Negotiable
- Project length: end of 2020 (+ possible extension)
- Working regime: 40 hours (possibility to work remote)
- Location: Brussels centre
Are you interested in this role? Please apply via the link. Do you want to know more about this project? Please get in touch via 03/613 30 300 or c.hellemans[at]computerfutures.be.
Computer Futures is a Staffing and Recruitment specialist in Belgium.