Functional Analyst - Insurance (Brussels)
Functional Analyst - Life Insurance (Brussels)
Mission & responsibilities:
The candidate will work in the IT Life Insurance team as functional analyst
He or she will be responsible for the E2E delivery of changes for projects & maintenance taking into account budget, time and quality. It includes (but is not limited to):
- reviewing & challenging of the requirements;
- designing the solution;
- delivery of functional specifications for the technical analysts;
- coordination of the development;
- functional and integration testing of the changes;
- business support during the validation & roll out to Production!
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Life Insurance as functional analyst;
- Good communication in Dutch, English + French is an asset;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is a plus;
- Knowledge in IBM i-series is an asset!
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Independent and team player;
- Pro-active and structured;
- Flexible and pragmatic;
- Hands on and problem solver;
- Client Friendly / Oriented;
- Quality driven!