- An experienced security architect and authentic servant leader with passion for technology and security architecture.
- Proven track record in designing architecture blueprints and the optimisation of them to manage information security risks, drive development and innovation.
- Proficiency in translating security vision into viable strategies and in conveying such strategies back to stakeholders at different levels of the organisation.
- Experience in working in an agile environment and able to integrate architecture practises in an agile way of working.
- Great communicator and facilitator comfortable working across organisational and market boundaries and managing senior stakeholders. Able to disagree yet align.
- Experience with cloud technology, design patterns, micro-services, CI/CD and DevSecOps.
- Enjoys and gets energised by complex security problem solving with an ability to push innovation through technical solutions.
- Able to effectively translate and accurately communicate security and risk implications across technical and non-technical stakeholders, and able to respond to challenge.
- You can design and review system architectures through the application of patterns and principles.
- You can run Threat Modelling sessions, tracking mitigating actions and mentor others in the practice.
- You have proven experience of enabling and informing risk-based decisions. You can describe different risk methodologies and how these are applied, as well as the proportionality of risk.
- You have a broad knowledge of security but have in depth knowledge in one or more areas such as Cloud, Data Protection, Engineering, Infrastructure or IAM.
- You have a proven experience of authoring technical security standards and patterns.
- You are familiar with security best practices (including ISO27001 and/or NIST 800-53) and relevant security legislation.
- Have achieved security certification(s) such as CISSP/CISM/CeH or equivalent.
- Have IT security architecture experience including certification such as TOGAF/SABSA or equivalent.
- Hold relevant Cloud AWS certification such as AWS SAA, AWS SA Pro, AWS Security Specialist.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job