I am Currently working alongside a key customer of mine. We are looking for a HMI Software Engineer to join the existing team in Farnborough on a 6 month contract (Highly likely Extensions)
The successful candidate will be responsible for working within a team environment and assisting with delivering all stages of the design and development of the ground control software, from identifying requirements, through design, programming, deployment, and ongoing maintenance.
There will be a particular technical emphasis on the ground station software
Skills Required Below:
- Experience working with software development teams through the software development lifecycle. (SDLC)
- PC application development using Windows and other RTOS.
- HMI application development. Model driven VAPS or SCADE Display.
- Experience in aviation, particularly ground control systems
- MISRA C or C++ Coding standard
- Experience applying RTCA DO-178, DO-278, DefStan55 experience preferred
- Doors experience, UML.
This role will be a hybrid role working from site and home - free parking is provided for this role
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job