Workday Integration Specialist
The Technical Specialist People Systems performs Integration activities on different People Systems supporting a number of different modules. The Technical Specialist People Systems researches, designs, documents, maintains, and implements new Integrations in People Systems like Workday, ServiceNow, MuleSoft, and others. You will be responsible for implementing scalable and secure Integration in Workday along with fixing issues raised by the Business owners. Proactively monitors new features released by Workday and identifies and promotes changes to improve System design and user experience.
- Solve incidents for People Systems Technical prioritizing based on customer impact
- Provide estimation of projects and enhancement
- Prepare Documentation to support Compliance and Sox needs for every change deployed in
- Monitor Reports, Integration schedules and failures and action accordingly.
- Communicate and manage system outage and prepare RCA (Root Cause Analysis).
- Communicate with Stakeholders on delivery, timelines, risk and impact
- Perform unit testing and support user acceptance testing
- Align with the Application team and understand the configuration setup before starting with
- Supports Workday Releases to understand new features rolling out, checking the impact, identifying new possible enhancements and regression testing for Automatically rolled out features relevant to the Technical Team and impacts to downstream systems.
Requirements of special knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in the HRIS ecosystem, focused on Workday Technical Skills
- Advanced experience in Workday Integrations
- Advanced knowledge of middleware systems (e.g. Mulesoft, ServiceNow)
- Knowledge of various Workday Integrations tools e.g. Core Connector, Reports, Advance Studio, BIRT, PICOF, PECI WCP, Java script, XML/XSLT, and SOAP/REST API
Please note: to apply for this role you have to be registered and located in NL.Apply for this Job