Our company provides renewable energy to power the world with 100% renewable energy with crews around the world. It was started by three founders who love nature, under the purpose "We take action for the blue planet" three months after the Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011. Our company was started by three founders who love nature, under the purpose "We take action for the blue planet" three months after the Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011. We aim to power the world with 100% renewable energy with crews around the world.
Our values/Working environment
To achieve our Purpose "We take action for the blue planet," and to co-create a world with 100% renewable energy, we are aiming for a social system that is decentralized and autonomous rather than centralized. To this end, we have created a system that allows employees to work autonomously, with flex time and fully remote work, while maintaining a professional spirit. Side jobs are also allowed.
In order to practice the company's Values (code of conduct) to "enjoy the planet", some employees have moved to places rich in nature as their work environment. We also value a mindset that embraces diversity, aimed at achieving a decentralized autonomous society on a global scale. Therefore, we have members from various countries working together who share the same purpose. The official communication in the company is in both Japanese and English.
The corporate culture is casual and non-hierarchical.
Our work environment is ready for those who share our Purpose.
Why this position is available
- To increase the number of IT talents to expand our new business
- To shift from outsourced development to in-house accumulation of core
We are seeking IoT talent to expand power services, mainly renewable energy,
through digital technology.
1) To lead the architecture/design as a Tech Lead for embedded development
(linux based) in our digital services.
2) To lead the architecture/design as a Tech Lead for IoT platform development
in our digital services.
3) Participate as Tech Lead in development projects as 1) or 2) above.
Note: Those who specialize in either 1) or 2) are also welcome as long as you
have basic IoT knowledge.
Why this position is attractive
The direction of energy infrastructure (power generation, retail, demand,
transmission/distribution, etc.) is changing rapidly, from the complete
deregulation of electricity retail in 2016 to the transition to carbon-free in 2050.
We are working to demonstrate, develop, and provide optimal services using
IoT technology in advance, with the aim of promoting renewable energy.
The key terminology in this area are VPP, microgrid, balancing capacity market,
self-consignment, VPPA, grid storage batteries, etc. (There is no need to
understand all these now - we will provide a lecture once you join.)
These are the key leading technologies for achieving carbon-free by 2050.
What you will find most attractive about this position is that you will realize the
latest structure of electrical power systems using IoT-based digital technology.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- At least 2 years of experience as an IoT engineer
- Experience in edge computing or IoT platform development
- Development languages: C, C++, Python
- Knowledge of power (AC) or instrumentation systems.
- People who share our Purpose and Vision
- Good communication skills to collaborate in a team
- Creativity to set and solve problems with maximum use of imagination
- Positive attitude to enjoy creating new electric power services using digital
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- Excited to see the world transformed by the latest digital and energy-saving
- Able to work proactively and responsibly.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021