One of customers are looking for a Test Manager to manage all aspects of Testing across their IS function. The Test Manager will be required to produce Testing Strategy, Test Plans and Manage the testing cycles for component, Integration, UAT and OAT where required.
Test Manager - Information Systems
Salary - £65,000
Car Allowance - £5,400
Hybrid - 2-3 days per week onsite across multiple locations (All expenses paid)
- Provide SME input into the estimation of required for testing as part of any response to requests for new work
- Work with external customers to agree an integrated Test Strategy and Plan
- Confirm which Test Scripts that will be used for Regression, System Integration and User Acceptance Testing
- Manage the creation of new scripts
- Ensure that Test Scripts for execution are stored within the relevant JIRA instance.
- Determine the data Requirements to execute all the required phases of Testing.
- Produce with assistance of the
- Project Manager a Test execution plan with dates, dependencies, and resource requirements.
- Ensure the recording test results and faults within the relevant workflow tools and systems
- Triage faults, with SMEs to agree criticality of the issue and route to relevant parties for resolution
- Attendance at appropriately scheduled Testing Meetings with the External Clients
- WMS Technology - Blue Yonder Dispatcher, SwiftLOG, CIEL
- TMS - Oracle Transport Management
- In-Cab Technology - Microlise
- OMS - SAP/Stirling
- JIRA - Requirements and Testing recording
- Demonstrable expert-level knowledge of Testing and Test Management
- Demonstrable expertise in the creation of Test Strategies and Plan
- Extensive experience in working with Jira / X-Ray
- A proven record of managing test execution
- A demonstrable understanding of the tools and techniques used to support testing
- An ability to communicate across multiple testing partners and business users the testing requirements to both technical and a non-technical audience
- An ability to manage multi-skilled teams to deliver the testing cycles to an agreed plan
- Knowledge of best practice methodologies for the definition and execution of Testing.
- Manage all aspects of Testing with both Internal implementations and External Clients
- Provide SME based estimates for all testing to Solutioning teams
- Produce Testing Strategy and Test Plan documents
- Ensure all use cases, based upon requirements, and covered with the testing cycles
- Produce a Test execution plan for each Project delivery
- Manage the testing cycles for component, Integration, UAT and where needed OAT
- Setup the cycles within the agreed test tool, manage script production from a content a quality perspective.
- Ensure that all test results are recorded within the specified testing tool.
- Track progress against the agreed test schedule.
- Triage and track issues until resolution
- At completion of testing ensure that a regression test pack is produced and stored in the agreed test tool for all new deliveries
- The creation of a Test Closure Report
- Generate and manage appropriate communications about testing activity status and potential escalations that may be required to mitigate risks or address issues affecting performance and delivery of own area of responsibility.
- Identify and manage testing resource needs i.e. recruitment of Testing Team staff
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job