Overall Job Purpose
- The Business Analysis Manager is responsible for building strong collaborative relationships with a specific focus on the Japan business teams. - He/She will work closely with the Japan IT Business Partner to ensure consistency in the customer relationship i n the scope.
- He/She will be responsible for providing knowledge and expertise to department heads and process owners in identifying opportunities for technology and supporting prioritization.
- The Business Analysis Manager works to understand complex business needs and processes and to act as a liaison between the business and technical teams.
- They establish and improve business analysis processes and mentor business analysts.
- They are responsible for understanding business processes, eliciting and documenti ng requirements, and coordinating communication among
various business groups and IT technical teams for critical and complex projects.
- Individuals in this position have an understanding of business processes, experience working with multiple technologies, and have demonstrated the ability to work with business users at all levels in the business
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with the Japan team and act as a liaison between the Japan IT business partners and teams
- Build a strong understanding of the commercial process [Sales, Marketing and other associated functions] within Japan business and apply this understanding to IT Strategies and implementations.
- Improve the business analysis function thorugh best practices, process management, mentioring and education
- Manage relationships with high level business stakeholders
- Partner with business and technical teams to drive consensus on the best solution to business problems and the delivery of new solutions and enhancements.
- Define tangible use cases that align desired technology output to commercial objectives
Qualifications & experience:
- Japanese fluent and business level English is required
- Knowledge of medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry and basic knowledge of adjacent areas in terms of processes, organization, products and IT requirements
- Experience working with high level business stakeholders is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a matrix organization structure with significant emphasis on collaboration and persuasion, rather than relying entirely on command and control.
- Experience documenting complex processes and presenting them in a clear and understandable format is required.
- Experience understanding, evaluating, and recommending changes to business processes are required
- Experience with process mapping is preferred.
- Experience working in an agency-regulated environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies is preferred.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021