Our key client in logistics is looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager with relevant architectural and (cloud)technical expertise and experience as an Infra Architect/Manager in IT. The company is headquartered in Antwerp, and is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. The enterprise wants to go next level in unlocking the value of its data and will be replacing core systems and removing future barriers.
As ICT Infrastructure Manager you are responsible for proposing and planning the implementation and integration of our software and ICT-systems.
Your main responsibilities are:
* analyzing security & (cloud) infrastructure technology, business, and technical requirements.
* specifying and implementing, together with partners and internal development teams, complex ICT-solutions.
* designing, integrating and implementing complex ICT solutions from a technical perspective.
* ensuring that infra solutions, procedures and models for development are up-to-date and comply with (company) standards.
* keeping track of technological security and infra developments and integrating them into new solutions.
* acting as a team leader for our engineers and technical experts for the conducting of system integration.
* leading the development and integration of cloud components.
* maintaining contracts with partners and suppliers.
* You have a bachelor's or master's degree combined with relevant experience as a Infra architect role in IT (5-10 years).
* You have architectual and (cloud)technical expertise.
* You have knowledge of current IT Infra standards on Cloud (IaC), networking, security and End User Devices.
* You are able to work in a fast-paced environment without losing our eye for detail.
* You are fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese is big plus.
The company offers you:
* a job full of variety in an international environment
* cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
* a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please apply for this job and I am happy to tell you more about the company and the job.Apply for this Job