You will lead various IT related projects and activities specifically by meeting the time, budget and quality commitments. You'll also partake on the task of analyzing problems and issues then provide quality solutions for the on-going support in order to keep stability of the systems. Finally to ensure your success, we'll make sure you'll get more than enough support or advice from our domestic and global colleagues and vendor partners.
- Document, maintain, upgrade or replace hardware and software systems in stores. Lead projects/initiatives from initiation and planning to post-implementation including resource management with quality.
- Provide project related documents such as Business Proposal, ARB, Requirements, Design, Testing, Deployment or Post-Implementation, etc
- Lead feasibility of IT projects in area of responsibilities to provide required documentation such as Business Case including cost estimate and schedule with the company's prior strategy, such as year business plan, new project, and others
- Understand and evaluate IT methods and apply them to projects/problems of complex scope
- Analyse and identify business and system requirements to oversee projects requiring project coordination
- Provide technical vision for specific technology area and ensure its cost effectiveness
- Ensure engineering deliverables are led to completion on time and within approved budget and capital limits
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on IT Support Engineering or IT Helpdesk
- Comprehensive knowledge of resource management, project methodologies and engineering types of deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple resources and deliverables
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skill (with Business Partners, Vendors)
- Utilization of project management skills and tools
- Ability to translate technical jargon to the lay user
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021