Junior Application Consultant
Currently looking for a Junior Application Consultant for one of our Industrial clients in Antwerp.
Please view the Job Description below for more information!
Our client has an extensive expertise in the field of Manufacturing Operations Management Systems (MOMS).
A MOMS system is a total solution to optimise production processes and digitise the information flows within production plants.
Implementing new software is a major challenge for their customers.
From your functional and practical expertise of the MOMS solution, you support their customers to the maximum, to make the implementation run smoothly and successfully.
Your tasks mainly consist of the following:
- First, you work thoroughly into the functionalities and applications of the solution.
- As a member of the project team, you perfectly understand the (new) functionalities that a customer will use. While your colleague-developers develop the software, you will go through the test scenarios of our customers to master the functionalities and support the development team.
- You configure the required functionality into the MOMS solution.
- Once the development phase is completed and the transition phase starts, you will go to our customers to train the key users of the software (Production Managers, Supervisors, Quality Managers, Planners, etc.).
- You offer them support during testing and configuration on site. You give configuration advice, tips on best practices, and collect any technical questions for the Software Developers.
- During the go live, the effective commissioning of the software, you assist users to find their way in the new software, and you catch the first questions or problem reports.
- You map out the process flows at our customers and document them to the support department.
- You report to the project manager of the respective project(s).
- You are eager to learn.
- You are analytical and solution oriented. You quickly see the coherence in a complex set of information, come up with solutions and concepts that you can communicate clearly, both in writing and orally.
- You make optimal use of the available tools to define the solution.
- You are a team player who support his colleagues whenever required.
- You are customer oriented, understand their needs and can map it on the solution.
- You understand the challenges our customers face, and you can more easily communicate the solutions through practical examples.
- Nice to have: experience / affinity with MES, PLC/SCADA, ERP and/or .NET development.
- You have a driver's license.
- You express yourself fluently in English and Dutch.
- Job Title: Junior Application Consultant
- Job Type: freelance / consultancy
- Start date: flexible
- Project duration: 1 year + extension
- Location: Zwijndrecht + flex offices
- Telework: 2 days remote
Do not hesitate to contact Femke Snoeck via +32 (0) 3 613 30 45 or f.snoeck @ computerfutures.be.
Computer Futures is a Staffing and Recruitment firm for IT roles in Belgium.Apply for this Job