Computer Futures is looking for a developer / analyst for an international client.
Java Developer / Analyst
Our partner is looking for versatile developer who also has experience with analysis. You will be dividing your time between coding and analysis. All depending on the kind of workload at that time.
The company itself has an open, hard-working culture where you can excel as analyst/developer.
In this project you can sharpen your skills by:
- working with business to define requirements
- building technical solutions in Java
- implementing best practices
... and more
- Java programming
- General analysis (technical / functional)
- Familiar with AWS, Kubernetes, Git, …
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices
- Coaching of team members
- Start date: To be discussed.
- Project length: Long-term
- Working regime: 40h - flexible hours / remote days
- Location: Antwerp province / Remote
I am happy to share more details about the project.
To apply send your CV to Christophe Hellemans via the link or c.hellemans[at]computerfutures.be.
Computer Futures is a Staffing and Recruitment specialist focused on IT-roles in Belgium.