*MUST BE WILLING TO COMMUTE TO EITHER NEW JERSEY OR NYC OFFICE*
My client, a known provider of trading, risk, and analytics solutions for the world's largest financial institutions, is looking for a Lead Software Engineer who's well versed in either Java, C#, or C++ to lead their team of quants and developers in creating and updating their line of innovative products. This is a tight knit batch of individuals who are all driven to deliver top of the line software to their clients. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to take their career to the next level and actually make an impact to huge organizations.
What will you do in this role?
- Serve as the direct lead for the team of 5 software engineers and quantitative developers - ensuring that everyone is on the same page in regards to goals and deadlines and assisting when roadblocks present themselves
- Design and implement solutions according to client specifications
- Work with other teams, such as the Core Technology and Research teams, in developing the products this organization is known for
- Assist QA and Client Services team to ensure that the products are tested, documented, and supported
What are the must haves for this role?
- At least 5 years of software development experience in either Java, C#, or C++
- You NEED to have derivative experience (Fixed Income, Basic Interest Rate, Equity, etc.)
- Familiarity with calibrating and using Discount Curves
- Good communication skills
- Experience or willingness to lead a team
- Having a quant background is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Up to $200k Base Salary
- 10% annual bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance package including Vision and Dental
- Commuter Benefits
- Working on challenging but fun projects that will help you grow as a developer (you'll have lots of guidance and training too!)
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job