* The Manager, Digital Store Analytics leads the Digital Store Analytics team and shapes the future of digital and customer analytics by finding ways to monitor, analyse, and grow the business.
* Act as the Digital Store representative who joins the local market analyst committee to drive and secure digital transformation in small and large projects.
* Consistently evaluates new tools and capabilities needed to nurture your team, which comprises a combination of Performing Marketing Analysts, SEO Specialists, Retention Marketing Analysts, and Web Analysts.
* Ensures findings and recommendations are shared frequently/actively with internal (digital store) and external (broader enterprise) customers in meetings or by e-mail.
- Experience in an analytical role, ideally in a fast-paced e-commerce company.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of on-site analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, preferably Google Analytics, and experience extracting and using data.
- Understanding of the retail, analytics, and research environment and best practices in the marketplace.
- Advanced computer skills are essential, including PowerPoint, Excel, and data extraction and analysis tools (ideally SAS, SQL, Python, or R). Knowledge of data visualization software (Tableau) would be beneficial.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021