Medior Business Analyst B2B - Telecom
Medior Business Analyst B2B Telecom (Antwerp)
The mission of the job:
The Business Analyst optimizes the business value by designing the insights/concepts and solutions for existing as well as future challenges/questions and/or business needs, by bringing the opportunities for improvement forward and by building the bridge between the business and the technical department.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes business needs/challenges and/or questions.
- Determines and facilitates the solution direction.
- Documents of the chosen solution. Ensures the quality and full legal compliance. Explainins these elements to the technical teams for the impementation of the solution. Describes the chosen solution direction (business requirements, user stories, etc.) and aligns it (and has it validated) with the business stakeholders. Develops and maintains coherent business processes and/or data and/or business requirements documentation or procedures (and/or training materials).
- Determines the acceptance criteria and accepts the End-to-End total solution in cooperation with the stakeholders and afterwards guides/coaches them for the correct execution of required actions/activities/change management. If applicable, this also means testing of the solution.
- Act as a point of contact and domain expert for internal stakeholders as well as external partners and/or vendors/suppliers. Organises the knowledge administration and manages the consistent documentation for this business domain.
- Provides and/or consolidates the factual and/or statistical information and/or analyses to support operational and strategic decision making.
- Strong knowledge of the company's strategy and of the business domain in particular. Able to understand the challenges/impact of this strategy on the current situation.
- Strong knowledge of business processes, good understanding of the company's structure, strategy and products, culture and business environment
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving approach.
- Can convert theoretical knowledge into practice based on business analysis
- Technical (or IT) affinity and experience
- Relevant experience with process modeling, management and documentation
- Conceptual thinking.
- Development of business cases.
- Good communication skills & stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of industry best-practices / market standards.