This is an Executive Director position for a MuleSoft Team at a leading consulting firm with a strong presence in Europe. You will be leading the delivery team in a system delivery project, both MuleSoft's technical and empirical solutions, and be responsible for managing the project through system delivery, including phasing with the client.
【Duties and Responsibilities】
- Leading new project acquisition and proposal activities for continuation and expansion of projects
- Promote the structure and maintenance of capability improvement in the absence of practices
- Need to identify, analyze and develop interfaces, and require to integrate flows using Mule ESB or Anypoint Platforms including Mule Run time, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Understand requirements and design/develop integrations to interface between multiple practices.
- Develop APIs in compliance with the client's culture and policies regarding data governance and security.
- Lead the team through the entire development lifecycle
- Provide and execute enterprise architecture, project management and methodology
- Proficient in implementing SFDC projects/CRM/CPQ projects and experience leading teams and projects
- Consult on making the right decisions for optimal customer success and building a platform capable of meeting the customer's roadmap over time.
- Implementation and definition of large enterprise SFDC platforms
- Expertise in the required combination of marketing, sales, and service tools
Knowledge of system interfacing and integration
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in web system implementation
- Background in platforms such as Adobe, Mulesoft, etc.
- Fluent in English (Nice to have business Japanese)
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021