Title : Network Engineer
Location: Woking - Hybrid
IR35: Outside IR35
Contract Length: 3 Months
- Demonstrable experience building and deploying technologies for an Azure Platform
- Technical proficiency in network security knowledge, including VPN, Firewall, network monitoring, intrusion detection, web server security, and wireless security
- Strong Cisco experience (hardware, switching & Routers).
- Day-to-day operations management of network-related incidents and service requests.
- Resolution or escalation of incidents and service requests within Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Install and commission network infrastructure platforms including Switches, Routers, Firewalls and load balancers.
- Create and maintain accurate, clear and comprehensive network documentation.
- Provide 3rd-line support, including out-of-hours support in critical incidents and participate in on-call support (future requirement).
- Cisco Adaptive security and IDP appliances
- Ethernet, MPLS, DSL, Leased lines, ISDN
- DHCP, Dynamic DNS/BIND, SNMPv3, ACS, Radius/TACACS+,
- In-depth understanding of Azure data protection and security
- Azure architecture/features, including Security Centre and Secure Score, Ddos attack mitigation, Azure Firewall, Azure vWAN, Azure Front door etc
- Proficiency with at least one Scripting language (eg, Perl, Python, PowerShell)
- Understanding of Azure serverless architecture, cloud platform services, application service environments, service fabric, Azure functions and Azure API management
- Professional level certification - CCNP/CCDP/CCNA
- Provide expertise in the development design and deployment of Wi-Fi and mobile (3G/4G) communications solutions to their Enterprise and customer engineering projects.
- Administer network protocols and technologies including MPLS, BGP, OSPF, IPSEC, PVST, LCP
- Fibre networks deployment and standards
- Experience in Storage Area Network implementation
- Understanding of VoIP concepts/protocols.
- Expertise with Infrastructure and/or Network Engineering Design
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job