Working with Japan, and APAC's fastest growing tech startup in the AI / ML area. Fantastic international team, full remote inside Japan okay, lot's of room for growth.
Team is headed by a former engineer, offers a strong team structure with the ability to learn from more senior members and also transition into management for those interested.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for delivering critical projects with crucial timelines and significant business impact.
- Mentoring and educating other product managers of the entire organization
- Managing and executing decisions about the high-level technical architecture and UI/UX designs of the project.
- Write technical PRD's and work with engineering team and design team and execute the product roadmap
- Define and prioritize product challenges and opportunities leading to the product growth
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand the user problem and their needs and formulate achievable requirements for development teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
What You'll Need
- 5 years of expereince
- Strong expereince in API integration
- UI UX minded - knows what good design thinking is
- Business level or above English - Japanese is not needed but nice to have
Bonus Points If You Have
- Knowledge of and experience with database (RDBMS, SQL), network, Linux server, surveillance system, logging, SLA, SLO, and system operation
- Cloud development experience (preferably GCP or AWS)
- Fully international enviroment, English is our office language
- Full flex workin Japan, also work from outside of Japan possible
- Home office set up allowance
- Much more
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021