I am currently seeking a Product Manager to work for a Global Entertainment company - three days on site (central London office) - £400 per day INSIDE IR35.
WHAT WE NEED YOU FOR
- Help define the accounts products - authentication and account management - for the EU and APAC international *** sites.
- Manage the existing system performance and feature roadmap for the Accounts-related development on those sites, collaborating with business stakeholders to prioritize business impact.
- As part of the larger Accounts team, ensure successful integration of the modernized global Accounts platform across all markets.
- Work together with stakeholders across *** & *** to identify opportunities and deliver meaningful outcomes through a unified Accounts experience.
- Deliver a privacy-first experience for fans wherever they log in to use *** services, providing GDPR-compliant products and features.
- Contribute to the entire product life cycle: - contributing to roadmaps, gathering and understanding end user feedback, defining product requirements, delivery and post-launch care.
- Help to formulate clear and coherent business cases, competitive analysis, product support processes and configuration documentation.
- Define product specifications using clear and consistent user stories, with acceptance criteria that are fully validated by relevant business stakeholders.
- Drive through the delivery of features from conception to launch, creating deployment plans and working with creative design, engineering and operations teams to execute.
- Analyze and report on the performance of features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING
- Proven experience working with web/mobile user experiences, preferably B2C e-commerce properties with high traffic.
- Demonstratable experience of working with large and growing datasets.
- Demonstrable experience of interpreting business needs and converting to requirements.
- Understanding of agile product management techniques, including Epic and Story creation.
- Demonstrable communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrable experience using analytics tools.
- Desirable practical experience working with Account & Identity products or technology
If you or anyone you know would be a good fit for the role please reach out
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job