One of our global clients in E-Commerce is looking for a bilingual Program Manager with the key tasks of localizing new features for the programs and resolving issues collaborating with US and Indian tech teams.
- Content management: Localizing new and existing content, like program-wide help pages, to fit Japanese affiliate partners, and publishing/updating them using CMSs.
- Mass communication: Inform partners about program-wide announcements, like sale event announcement, via email or push. (Templates are fixed.)
- Issue resolution: Passing on issues reported by the CS and BD teams to US tech teams via an issue management system and leading to resolution of the issue.
- Payment system update: Update the payment system that manages the referral fees for partners based on the requests from sales teams. (The SOP is fixed.)
- Reporting support: Update tables (e.g. financial performance) on ad hoc basis. (The SOP may or may not be fixed)
- Native level in Japanese
- Business level in English for reading and writing
- Experience of program/product management in IT companies
- HTML editing skill
- SQL editing skill
- Proficient in schedule management and proactive in seeking clarifications when needed. For instance, when tasks cannot be completed without prioritizing, the candidate should take the initiative to ask questions.
- Comfortable with data aggregation and proficient in Excel, capable of using functions such as VLOOKUP. The candidate should be able to download data from various reporting dashboards
- Capable of handling sensitive tasks like payment settings, and should have confidence in minimizing errors during numerical data input.
SThree Japan is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this Job