Company is leader in Pharmacogivilance SaaS technologies, working with leading pharmaceutical brands both in Japan / the globe.
- Driving the Japanese customer communication to gather the data migration/Reporting requirement and data mapping.
- Document the Data mapping and User requirement functional specification for Data migration and Custom Reporting.
- Creation of Unit testing document.
- Customer communication in English and Japanese.
- Provide guidance to the remote teams at India/US on the URFS and design document.
- Develop the PL/SQL program for Data migration/Custom Reporting.
- Provide updates on the status to Customer counterpart and PM.
- Provide updates on the status .
- Create WBS for Data migration/Custom reporting activities.
- Provides high quality, on-time input to client projects in the life sciences field. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions. May serve as project leader for small teams or work streams.
- Japanese and English language skills(Business Level).
- More than 4 years of experience in PL/SQL skills.
- Good understanding of Data migration concepts.
- Good understanding BI analytical skills.
- Experience in managing the workshops and Customer communications face to face, telephonic or video conference.
- Good cross functional skills.
- Good understanding of PMDA regulations.
- Good understanding of Safety DB.
Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021