Global electronics company from the US with premium, top-tier audio products for professional, personal and business uses.
Responsible for the Go-To-Market Planning & Execution for Integrated Systems product portfolio within the Japan market. Key duties include:
- Meet the annual revenue target
- Manage existing Channel Partners performance, define strategy to maximise sales opportunity and enhance the relationship with these partners.
- Based on product portfolio and marketability analysis, recruit new partners as required.
- Collect Pipeline and manage on SFA (Salesforce)
- Provide the leadership to team.
- 7-10 years of experience selling into System Integrators.
- Experience in professional audio or audiovisual industry is desirable but not a must.
- 3 years or more experience in a people-management position.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with great command of spoken and written English.
Computer Futures is part of the larger SThree K.K group
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021