Are you a Salesforce Architect with experience in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry? If so, we have the ideal role for you!
We are a well-established agency that specialises in providing Salesforce solutions for clients in various sectors, including Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. We are looking for a Salesforce Architect to join our team and lead the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our Pharmaceutical Manufacturing clients.
As a Salesforce Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing the technical architecture and integration strategy for Salesforce solutions
- Developing and overseeing the coding standards, best practices, and quality assurance processes for Salesforce development
- Evaluating and recommending new Salesforce products, features, and technologies to meet the client's business needs and objectives
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the project team, including developers, testers, analysts, and consultants
- Communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, such as project managers, business users, vendors, and partners
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 7 years of experience as a Salesforce Architect or a similar role
- A certification in Salesforce Platform Developer II or equivalent
- A strong knowledge of Salesforce products and platforms, such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, etc.
- A proven track record of delivering complex Salesforce solutions in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry or a related field
- Excellent communication, presentation, and technical documentation skills
- A passion for Salesforce and innovation
If you are interested in this role, please apply now by sending your CV and a cover letter to [our email address]. We will contact you shortly to discuss the details of the role and the next steps.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a skilled and professional team of Salesforce experts and work on challenging projects in the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry. Apply today and take your career to the next level!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job