Computer Futures is looking for a Salesforce Consultant to help support one of our clients. You will be there to work on a Sales Cloud project. You will be helping with the requirements gathering, user stories, acceptance criteria, daily administrative tasks and translating Salesforce requirements to other stakeholders in the business.
- Job Title: Salesforce Consultant
- Location: Hybrid (2 - 3 days a week near Manchester)
- Contract Length: 6 Months
- IR35 Status: Outside
- Start Date: Within 2 weeks
Skill Requirements & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst/ Administrator
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce Training, User stories, UAT and Documentation
- Requirement Gathering skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Able to translate Salesforce requirements to non-Salesforce users
- Proactive and excellent communications skills
Interviews will be taking place this week and next week.
Please get in touch with an up to date CV if you are interested in the role above.
Please note are unable to work with candidates on Tier 2 VISA or those who require sponsorship.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and WalesApply for this Job