Customer Success Manager is a client-facing role, delivering ongoing support and guidance around application support strategy and transformation topics after the sales cycle has completed. The role focuses on relationship-building and proactive support activities that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, product adoption, retention, and renewals. The role manages diverse, high profile and/or key accounts.
Key tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Leverage SAP Ariba tools, services, methodologies and best practices to support successful implementation.
- Leverage SAP Ariba tools, services, methodologies and best practices to ensure that the customer's SAP Ariba solution runs with optimal level of performance, stability, and data consistency.
- Understand and explain features and benefits of the product line as it relates to customer needs.
- Build trusted relationships with customer's senior/strategic management, business, and IT teams to deliver the SAP Ariba Enterprise Support portfolio in alignment with the SAP Ariba Enterprise Support and Preferred Care charter.
- Devise support engagement plans that consider customer's business challenges/goals and map solutions for these to the appropriate program features. For example:
- Challenges arising from integration and transition between Cloud and On-Premise.
- Empowering customers to utilize appropriate services in order to meet their SAP Ariba operational goals.
- Understand the customer's technical environment including key configuration elements and drive technical escalations and coordinate key resources in the escalation process.
- Investigate and oversee processes that drive internal teams to provide relief for customers facing critical situations and minimize the risk of core business interruption. In Production Down or Go Live endangered situations, act as De-escalation liaison, collaborating with the Mission Critical Support Back office, the customer, and any other parties involved.
- Facilitate successful on-boarding of Net New customers.
- Proactively identify opportunities for customers who require a more customized level of support delivered by an SAP Ariba Premium Engagement offering.
- Drive SAP Ariba Enterprise Support and Preferred Care retention and renewals by delivering a valued and high-quality customer engagement.
- Advisors are required to ensure that specific contractual deliverables are met. For example: Call schedules are in place, requests for assistance refreshing test instances are supported, etc.
- 5+ years' working experience with proven ability in a customer-facing role to work with customers on project and senior management level.
- Experience in working with Ariba solutions in a customer facing role will be an excellent advantage
- Experience in working in global / virtual teams is an advantage.
- Experience and/or acumen of the following technologies and solutions:
Cloud, databases, server applications, infrastructure architecture, Internet technologies, web servers and web proxy servers experience, enterprise software solutions &/or business application software (specifically HCM knowledge would be beneficial for this role)
- Of great advantage are SaaS, XML, SSO, APIs, any SAP product related skills
- Experience working in a global organization and proven record leading cross-functional teams is an advantage
- Proven record in managing issues, scope, and quality while bringing areas of responsibility and tasks to successful completion within the time requirements.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021