The ERP Business Consulting group is responsible for the support and optimization of SAP ECC systems and interfaces for the production site.
As the main contact person regarding SAP ERP within the IT-OT organization , ERP Business Consulting supports and connects key users from the operational areas and forms the interface to SAP ERP 2nd Level Support within the IT organization. The aim is to optimally support the smooth and effective operation of the operational areas.
The perfect candidate:
The candidate you are looking for has a high service orientation with appropriate experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing processes as well as the ability to communicate effectively with business and IT in English and German. We expect a high degree of initiative/motivation, self-organization and willingness to learn. In addition, very good experience in PP-PI (SAP module) is required.
- Start date: ASAP
- Latest possible start date: 01.06.2023
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible to 24 months
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: max. 2 days per week HO possible
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- SAP ERP expertise and consulting for the business departments in the area of production, packaging and production planning: Definition of system and process optimizations.
- Interface monitoring between SAP ERP and the connected systems such as eWM, MES and planning systems (APO/ OMP)
- SAP ERP Incident & Change Management (analysis, specification, testing, training).
- Coordination / information / support of SAP key users from the business departments in the area of responsibility.
- Main contact person for SAP IT Support and the Regional User Community
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners from other SAP support areas, business process managers, regional SAP IT support and global projects.
- Participation in local and/or global projects as an SME and system consultant for the support areas.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Processes or similar or equivalent training
- Min. 5+ years of project experience or operational support experience in SAP Supply Chain Management
- Very good experience in Pharma Manufacturing - Planning / Production Execution Processes (SAP EP/PP)
- GMP experience
- Business fluent German and English skills (at least level B2)
- Team-oriented, motivated, independent, resilient, open, adaptable, committed and resilient personality with excellent communication skills
- Very good analytical, conceptual and organizational skills with strong customer orientation and service thinking
- Process understanding and E2E mindset
- Experience in SAP Quality Management is an advantage
- Experience in SAP APO PP-DS and/or OMP is an advantage
- Experience in SAP Customizing and ABAP programming is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of middle layer, interfaces monitoring experience, troubleshooting experience
I look forward to your application. Please upload CV in English & reference
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Apply for this Job