Scrum Master - Remote
Fancy working for a leading AI vehicle provider? Wouldn't it be nice knowing that the software you work, will help make this world a happier and more eco friendly place?
We are working with a leading AI provider, who are on a mission to provide autonomous driving globally. They are looking for a SCRUM MASTER to help with this mission.
This opportunity is completely remote, there is no expectation to come to the office. That said, if you are an office lover, they are based in York.
What we're looking for:
- Experience as a Scrum Master in a development team of 5-10 people
- Good understanding of the software development processes
- Previous experience as a software engineer is crucial to this position
- Experience in the automotive domain (desirable)
- Knowledge of A-SPICE or similar process models (desirable)
- Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant discipline (e.g. computer science, control engineering, electronics)
Within the software development team and across the company, there is a clear 'team first' mentality. Everyone helps one another, as it's only going to benefit the business their mission. If you are a team player and enjoy working in a 'knowledge sharing' environment, this could be the place for you.
What's in it for you, I hear you ask, not to worry please see the extensive list of benefits below.
- Salary - £60,000-£65,000
- 25 days holiday entitlement which increases after 5 years of service
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme up to 12% of your annual salary
- Competitive pension scheme matched up to 8% contributions
- Life assurance cover
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid community volunteering opportunities
- Flexible / Hybrid with a remote first work approach to enable the ideal work / life balance
- Bosch staff shop
- Discounts and offers on various other retailers
- Recommend a friend bonus up to £2k
- Opportunities for sponsored masters / additional qualifications for your development
If you like the sound of the role, please apply with your latest CV and I will book in a call, to run through any question you might have about the business and responsibilities of the role.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job